MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

BugShop-Busted
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author BugShop-Busted
BugBrand
Yep, deep tech needs.. SSL winkles.
Maybe time to snap the old and put some slim new thing in place.

I can't even add a note to the page currently to say it is screwedy.

Ah well - - -

Just email me direct.
chrisdermo
Ah sorry Tom, bummer!
ninGiaBoom
Sometimes technology rises up just to put you in the position of taking new decisions about the "old" site, it seems you already caught that idea...soon it will be back on top of our desires hyper
BugBrand
Thing is, any change shouldn't be spur of the moment - I know it is now very easy to set up a new webshop, but am not keen on ones which give it to you free by snaffling lots of data and slicing fees off every transaction.
So hopefully I can look deep into files tomorrow and see what SSL changes have made things stop working. Then put the website change idea back on the looooong to-do list....
hank
Sent you an email. It's peanut butter jelly time!
BugBrand
Thanks to Hank for his kind words of support.
I did some tweaks and think things are working again - relatively pain free - phew!
But let me know if you come across any gremlins - guess some might be hiding, awaiting new stock....
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1