MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Erica Synths DIY Bassline
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Erica Synths DIY Bassline
Girts23
Dear colleagues, inspired by super-positive response to our upcoming Bassline module in the Techno System, we decided to develop a lite version for DIYers! Erica Synths Bassline is full analogue synth voice module for ultimate acid basslines. It features highly stable AS3340-based VCO with three waveforms, a filter inspired by Erica Synths Acidbox, distinct overdrive circuit and unique feature – transistor-based suboscillator. Accent provides more expression to the bassline, by adding volume and opening the VCF slightly.

FEATURES:
Full analogue circuit
Great 1V/oct tracking
Simultaneous Triangle, Square and Master outputs
Accent
Overdrive
Transistor-based suboscillator
VCF and VCA decay envelopes
LP/BP VCF
External VCO FM and VCF cutoff CV inputs

DIY kits starting from 50EUR are available in three versions:
1) Set of 2 PCBs + rare ICs + mechanical parts (PCB connectors and spacer),
2) Set of 2 PCBs + rare ICs + mechanical parts (PCB connectors and spacer)+ panel,
3) Full kit.

Check out the Erica Synths webshop! Also you'll find assembly instructions there.

And here's a great demo from Synth DIY Guy!

Enjoy!
TheMentat
That thing sounds fantastic!
sekm
Looks great, I just ordered a couple other kits from you guys, might have to grab this one too when I'm done!
sicpaul
Hi Girts,

as i did order a PCB-set (and some other stuff) i took a look at the BOM leaving one question: What is the difference between the two 250k Pots?
I usually order the 9mm pots at TAYDA, so RD901/2 packages don't tell me too much. Are you able to give me a hint?
Best regards
(sic)paul
Girts23
sicpaul wrote:
Hi Girts,

as i did order a PCB-set (and some other stuff) i took a look at the BOM leaving one question: What is the difference between the two 250k Pots?
I usually order the 9mm pots at TAYDA, so RD901/2 packages don't tell me too much. Are you able to give me a hint?
Best regards
(sic)paul

One of them is stereo - dual gang
pod
Hey guys,

I just finished my build and I am getting a weird output from main out. On my scope it kinda looks like a very small and weird square, and no noise comes out!

I have triangle and square on the direct outputs, but they seem very high pitched. Adjusting the tuning screw doesn't seem to make a whole heap of difference.

I was super careful when placing, but obviously I have placed something wrong..any pointers? I have DMM and oscilloscope, but don't really know where to start!

Sorry!

jake very frustrating
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1