MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DB25 connector "object" for Front Panel Designer?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author DB25 connector "object" for Front Panel Designer?
Rex Coil 7
I'm working out a couple of panels in Front Panel Designer as trunk line interfaces (that's a very loose description). Anyone know of a source for some type of ~object~ hole that works in FPD to fit a DB25 connector ("jack" .. ?) into a panel?

Thankies. Hobbes Goldfish
JohnLRice
There are some standard ones already loaded into FPD, which may work or not for you?
batchas
I see this in FPD under macro elements, I hope this is what you're looking for.

SOrry I only have it in german, but in macro elements window, subD, 25 poles...
batchas
@JohnLRice: wooah.. we are synched Guinness ftw!
JohnLRice
batchas wrote:
@JohnLRice: wooah.. we are synched Guinness ftw!
lol SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo w00t
Graham Hinton
Rex Coil 7 wrote:
I'm working out a couple of panels in Front Panel Designer as trunk line interfaces (that's a very loose description). Anyone know of a source for some type of ~object~ hole that works in FPD to fit a DB25 connector ("jack" .. ?) into a panel?

D-types are standard macro objects. Select Macro object on the Insert Menu or type K to open the Macro object pane, then select the DB25 macro and use the Insert Macro Element tool to place it.
Rex Coil 7
Hell bells .... for the love of Pete. Someone fetch me the "stupid helmet" ... if that isn't available the dunce cap will do.

Good thing it wasn't a snake, it would've bitten me right on the ass.

Thank you. I'll be in the corner.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1