MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Faulty ES-8? Noise at Outputs 3,5,7
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author Faulty ES-8? Noise at Outputs 3,5,7
neonjung
So I bought an ES-8 off of eBay a few months back, was pretty sure I'd checked everything worked when I received it, but probably wasn't listening very closely, and I've only been using the first two outputs just to run stereo audio from my PC into Morphagene. Well now I've noticed that outputs 3,5 and 7 each produce this nasty digital noise, it's not particularly loud but it's there and very noticeable when compared to the rest of the outputs. 5 and 7 seem to make an odd noise when I plug a cable in which then sort of ramps down and fizzles out, whereas output 3 likes to continuously make noise. Has anyone experienced anything like this themselves? Any idea what it might be? Outright faulty unit or maybe something else? I'm going to email support tomorrow but just thought I'd ask on here in the meantime. Cheers!
os
Sounds like a fault, though almost certainly an easy repair. Email me.
neonjung
os wrote:
Sounds like a fault, though almost certainly an easy repair. Email me.

Hi Os, I've emailed you through muffs but not sure if I've got email set up on here. Just wondering if it reached you?

Thanks,

Tom
os
It did.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1