MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I made some things, and I have extra PCBs.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author I made some things, and I have extra PCBs.
Crashlander42
Hello. I made some things. I've tested them on my local Eurorack & SDIY community and they're all still alive. I wanted to see if any of you were interested in building them.

I have a lot more stuff in the works.

This is a Dual ADSR based on the Roland System 100m ADSR. I have a regular output and an attenuverted output for each ADSR. Both of the attenuverted outputs are also mixed into the mix output which can be fun. The slider LEDs are output indicators. As I'm sure most the DIY community knows, the slider LEDs can be replaced with any 2*3*4 LED. All 0805 SMD, panel is PCB material.

$20+shipping for a PCB/Panel set.
$150+shipping for fully assembled.

This is a 6x VCA with a mix output. The VCAs are based on the super simple Null-A2 VCA (with Andrews approval). It's pretty cool. It's a surprisingly simple build for what it does. For some reason I made this 0603 SMD, but you can fit 0805 onto the pads if you're into that. Panel is PCB material.

I don't have a demo video yet, but it's a VCA with mix output. Use your imagination.

$15+Shipping

Finally there's my mixer. It's a super simple opamp mixer with mute switches. I want to do a version with soft mutes, but I haven't had a problem with this and my friends and I use it live. You might get a slight pop if you interrupt a deep bass mid cycle, but why are you hitting mute in the middle of a note? Also works with CV.

This is my ugliest routing job. I really want these to go away so I can get a new version made. lol

The large M+ is actually the logo for our monthly modular/synth/electronic night me and my friends run here in Orlando. (shameless plug - https://www.facebook.com/molokoplusorlando/ )

All 0805 SMD, panel is PCB material.

$15+Shipping
$75+Shipping fully assembled.
secrethero303
I’d be up for building one of each.
Crashlander42
secrethero303 wrote:
I’d be up for building one of each.

Thanks for the interest. Send me PM or email me at Voidmodular@gmail.com for shipping & payment.
secrethero303
PM’d
cereyanlimusiki
Sent an email for ADSR
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1