MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Tridex Muse in MU
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Tridex Muse in MU
dslocum
Sorry for cross posting. I don't think everyone in this 5U forum necessarily tracks other forums.

Anyone interested in a MU version of the Muse?

MUff's MU MUse
defutura
That looks great, Doug.

I take it this is just the sequencer part of the Muse, not the sound generation/speaker part.
nidas
Yes I want one!
dslocum
defutura wrote:
That looks great, Doug.

I take it this is just the sequencer part of the Muse, not the sound generation/speaker part.

I haven't decided if it's worth adding a square wave audio output. I'm open to opinions on this.

I'm also considering a rotary switch that would select several scales for the CV out.
jkjelec
And I'll take one! (just confirming what I said in the other thread)
bishopmagicdonjuan
yes yes yes yes, and yes.
kcd06
My wallet hates you, and yes I want one in .COM format. It gives the fun oscillators (piston honda and as of a couple weeks ago a mysterion) that I have in euro some company

Also, a compromise: make a 1U breakout panel for the extra greeblies? yes, its expensive, but offers a nice compromise for those that NEEEEEEED more options, and there are many examples (Turing Machine random sequencer, STG Envelope generator and sidecar, Moon sequencers that have a dozen secondary modules before you're finished tricking them out, etc.) that at the same time preserves precious space for those of us in denial about the prospect of building yet another case.

I really just need to win the lottery or something...
bishopmagicdonjuan
plus one on adding an oscillator!

It would be amazing to have the Saw/Square Shaped wave that's on the Kobol Oscillator

[/img]
doctoranalog
dslocum wrote:

Anyone interested in a MU version of the Muse?

Yes, please.
DJFonzi
Yes!
rkilman
Make a 4U version Doug!
Ockeghem
Watching the thread with interest. hyper hyper
colorbars
Would love an MU muse screaming goo yo
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1