MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

The very best
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author The very best
Corbeau
Just wanted to do a little shout-out to Tom for being such a great guy to do business and talk shop with, and just overall as a human being. Here's a little story for proof:

Couple of weeks ago, there was a mishap with the Post where my freshly-modded 2013 PTDelay (to fit the new powered frames) got lost in the pits of hell that is the French delivery system. I blame myself mostly for this, as I made the mistake of sending it to him about a week and a half before I was to leave the country for a month, and then further compounded things by stupidly forgetting to inform him of this rather important information. As if to rub it in my face, the module actually arrived the same day that I got on the train to leave very frustrating

So, it sat at the post office for a bit, and then they decided to ship it back to Tom since I could not collect it, being in England and all. We waited for a good three weeks or so with no sign of it, and determined it was gone for good. I was crestfallen, and started trying to figure out how I'd go about getting the money to replace it.

But Tom had my back, saying he had an old 2013 edition PTDelay on the shelf that he wasn't sure what to do with.

He very generously offered to send it to me as a replacement - no charge. He even went the extra mile and replaced the CV/Pedal input plug on it with a banana plug, like on the newer versions. I only realized this once I got the replacement module back in my hands.

I've been a huge fan of bugbrand for close to 6 years now, and Tom has never once failed to be courteous, accommodating, and just an all-around friendly and kind guy. This whole thing made me realize I'll be a customer for life, for as long as I can afford to be.

You're a pillar of the modular community, Tom - never change SlayerBadger!
DickMarker
That's just plain awesome.

I imagine many on here have had similar excellent experiences with Tom and Bugbrand - I know I have. Long may it continue!
rpc
Wow. Thanks for sharing this story. That’s awfully generous and kind of him, and makes for loyal customers. Not your average person or company.
BugBrand
I count myself lucky that in 15 years of postage there have been almost no real disasters - some things have got lost for a while, but always came back in the end - not, unfortunately, this particular one though..

Anyways - thanks for the thanks! I try to keep my end of the deal up - you the punter shouldn't have to suffer from postal craps.
anadeji
Tom is that guy for sure! Always above and beyond for his folks.
phisynth
Tom kindly sent me a replacement DRM2 for the one the belgian post "lost" a month ago (the postman apparently mixed up his tracking numbers when leaving his passage note and then the post office wanted to give me a small package from Singapore, addressed to somebody I never heard of instead of the one I was waiting for very frustrating ). Well, not totally lost apparently because after a month without any form of assistance from the post, or anyone being able to locate the parcel despite the tracking system, it is now apparently "returning to sender".

That didn't stopped Tom to send me another one in the meantime, and I am really grateful for that we're not worthy thumbs up

Thanks a lot Tom, I hope the first one reaches you soon.
Corbeau
BugBrand wrote:
I count myself lucky that in 15 years of postage there have been almost no real disasters - some things have got lost for a while, but always came back in the end - not, unfortunately, this particular one though..

Anyways - thanks for the thanks! I try to keep my end of the deal up - you the punter shouldn't have to suffer from postal craps.

A bigger thanks to you Tom - your modules are amazing and so are you. It's a rare thing to find a manufacturer who, as was said above, always goes above and beyond and cares for their clients as much as you do. You rock screaming goo yo BugBrand!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1