MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Boss Waza reissue Dimension C chorus - DC-2W
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Boss Waza reissue Dimension C chorus - DC-2W
Rex Coil 7
Shrigg wrote:
I just bought a Behringer CC300, but: Why not two of the 3rd Dimension pedals for "True Stereo?"
lol lol
Chevron87
Shrigg wrote:
I just bought a Behringer CC300, but: Why not two of the 3rd Dimension pedals for "True Stereo?"

For 'true stereo' you'd probably prefer the 2 stereo sides to be synced rather than running independently. That said, I am not sure the Boss CE-300 or Dimension D is locked and often has a random nature to the stereo movement..
Franktree
Has anyone seen any videos comparing the Waza's chorus to the Juno 60 chorus on a polysynth?
Jean Luc Cougar
I haven’t but just wanted to note they are distinctly different flavors of chorus.

Dimension is more subtle
Yodhan
The second pedal I ever got was a DOD FX65 Chorus. Didn’t warm up to it when I first got it. Got rid of it. 20 years later, I found one for super cheap, so I got it. Now I use it all the time.

That being said, I want the Waza Chorus so bad
Technologear?
Shrigg wrote:

I just did the same thanks to this thread. I too was interested in the idea of 2 3rd dimension pedals returned into 2channels of a mixer, with pan used to find the sweet spot between stereo spread and centre image. But figured I just roll with the stereo outs of the old cc300 while I could still find one (from a ma and pa store here in Oz).

Ps Juno chorus discussion probably best left for that thread, over in General Gear for the recently announced behri clone of it.
MindMachine
Shrigg wrote:

Gives me an idea. Run through my two CC300's one left mono w/ setting A or C and the right mono w/ setting B or D. What would that do?

Also, I see these $29.00 pedals are now selling for $ 150.00 used on Amazon. WTF?
Technologear?
MindMachine wrote:

Gives me an idea. Run through my two CC300's one left mono w/ setting A or C and the right mono w/ setting B or D. What would that do?

Try it and tell us please!
MindMachine
Technologear? wrote:
MindMachine wrote:

Try it and tell us please!

I'll try to get to it over this long weekend here. Hard to believe they sell for so much now.

I'll try a Yamaha Reface YC organ w/ no other effects and e-bass w/ full wounds (cheating) too.

edit - you're not out West are you?
Technologear?
MindMachine wrote:

Western Australia, 10 mins south of the city
MindMachine
Technologear? wrote:
MindMachine wrote:

Western Australia, 10 mins south of the city

If I ever retire wealthy it is a choice between there and Montevideo. Wonderful. Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3