MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

ADDAC .WAV
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author ADDAC .WAV
stk
Looks pretty interesting.
Anybody got one? Thoughts / audio?

Cheers, sk
Scaff
Enjoy the show!
opsysbug
Hopefully some files here soon ?

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13091
weinglas
I guess we have to wait some days until the first users will receive their modules. But the video demo on his site is very good.
franzschuier
my module is in the post nanners
vav
Andre emailed two days ago, i'm next in line to purchase. Need to raise a little capital first, but i'll certainly post demos once i get it smile
stk
Yeah reason I ask is I'm apparently next in line to buy one, and haven't seen much apart from the interesting vids on his site..

Still, looks promising.
vav
stk wrote:
Yeah reason I ask is I'm apparently next in line to buy one, and haven't seen much apart from the interesting vids on his site..

Still, looks promising.

Hmm..so we're BOTH next in line?? Odd, that.
stk
vav wrote:
stk wrote:

Still, looks promising.

heh Drinking
negativspace
Maybe he goes by batch, not per piece...
vav
stk wrote:
vav wrote:
stk wrote:

Still, looks promising.

heh Drinking

Suits me, i need to get paid first anyway. Guinness ftw! beer! Guinness ftw! beer!
stk
Apparently there's a delay now so we both have time to save MY ASS IS BLEEDING
In the meantime, love some demo action!
__ag
Hello all,

just read through the posts,

and yes i started shipping!
just to clarify how the process goes, i've been making 3 at a time and shipping when done
been contacting everyone from the pre-orders by the order i received the emails

soon it will be your turn!
smile

i have to update the website, but it's either that or have them ready to ship, i've also moved to a new studio and don't have internet in there
but there's some new features that are not featured in the video, namely a play once function and a jumper hack to create extra digital glitches, hopefully i'll put the documentation up soon

right now i felt more urgent to put up some sort of a FAQ, with info about the SD card format and file naming requirements, a sketch is already up:
http://andregoncalves.info/addac/?page_id=722

my two hands can do only as much...

all the very best
andre
franzschuier
Received it and tested it out this morning. Great build quality, works as expected. Im gone for a week 2nite but after just 30mins i can already say this will be lotsa fun.

I formated the SD card under Windows and copied the files under windows too. Parallels/winXP/MacBookPro
11ish
Received mine, too. Here's a little demo i made:

0'00" - 1'35": drumloop, startpoint modulated by sequencer, cv-range tweaked
1'35" - 2'23": speech-sample, cut-up style
2'23" - 3'23": drumloop, the ADDAC's envelope follower modulating Doepfer WASP filter
3'23" - 4'59": drumloop, experimenting with different sample rates and startpoints
4'59" - 11'13": TV-sample, eight and a half minutes long… at this file length, startpoint addressing is not 100% precise, but still very close - which adds some nice little extra randomness
11'14" - 12'31": another drumloop, experimenting with different sample rates and startpoints

Kudos to Andre! applause thumbs up
Scaff
thumbs up
Bricks
wow - this module is one wacky gameshow. good vid!
HueMonContact
Damn I'm all out of room in my 1st 6u case I have in the works. I really like this module. I'm getting a lot of ideas of what this thing can do. Now I need another 6u case before filling up my 1st one.
weinglas
Cool video applause and cool module! Rockin' Banana!
mckenic
Great video!

I have the flu at the moment so sorry if Im not forming the question correctly -

Can this act like Travellizer in Reaktor or Sampler in Ableton Live? What I mean is can you set sample start and end points and kind of scrub thru the buffer with CV? That would just blow my mind!
Epilogue
11ish wrote:

4'59" - 11'13": TV-sample, eight and a half minutes long… at this file length, startpoint addressing is not 100% precise, but still very close - which adds some nice little extra randomness

thumbs up

That was awesome!!! applause it gave me so many ideas
stk
11ish wrote:
Received mine, too. Here's a little demo i made:

Great demo!
I missed my place in the queue due to stupid spam filter very frustrating but will likely be rocking some goldplated lovin' some time soon.
vlk
Wow. Really nice demo. That looks amazing.
bliss000
I would love to see a video showing off the "File Access" section. I'm imagining a patch were a different file is played every time you hit a note on a keyboard we're not worthy
Johnisfaster
11ish wrote:

I don't need the sample player but I like the looks of that sequencer.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 1 of 4