MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Frac fans- help us create more frac kits?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Frac fans- help us create more frac kits?
synthcube
Greetings
We're in the midst of kitting additional modules for frac (stroh, barton, a few surprises) -- and we are looking for someone to test-build beta kits.

We are looking for an experienced frac kit builder, with a bit of spare time, willing to build modules, shoot a few pics, doublecheck our BOMS, comment on build questions/issues etc. We'll negotiate fair pay in the form of cash, modules and/or store credit Guinness ftw! for the right person...

no need to post here, but please PM or email us at the store-- long live frac rack
fracmonkey
From a nadir for Blacet sales in 2017, 2018 sales are up 25% so far his year.
chrisdermo
Oh wow. New frac kits is exciting! Hoping for some different types of modules - rhythmic stuff, control stuff, sequencer? That stroh Optogate was killer, more of those would be nice thumbs up
soup
synthcube wrote:
long live frac rack

yay!
werock
synthcube wrote:
Greetings
We're in the midst of kitting additional modules for frac (stroh, barton, a few surprises)

fracmonkey wrote:

From a nadir for Blacet sales in 2017, 2018 sales are up 25% so far his year.

Good news on both counts!
J3RK
I should have a couple of new 3U-friendly items available in the near future.
chrisdermo
Yas yas yas
fracmonkey
I would highly recommend using the power supply input protection circuit in any new designs and/or adding them to old designs. This is one of Fracs pluses. A lot of Euro will just blow up if you make a error connecting the power!
Its down at the bottom of the Blacet Tech Page.

In case you don't know what those "PS" things are, try googling polyfuses.
tron23
J3RK wrote:
I should have a couple of new 3U-friendly items available in the near future.

w00t
Blake Smith
A banana frac setup based around the stroh 3u designs would be nice to see
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1