MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Oakley Deep Equinoxe phaser and Krisp1
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Oakley Deep Equinoxe phaser and Krisp1
stephenmendes
Hello all,

This is just a word to let everybody know that the Deep Equinoxe is worth it..... and you can buy with confidence from Paul Darlow of Krisp1

I know many on here know this already hihi but occasionally the newbie googles such things and I wanted to add my voice to the choir.

I am enjoying this module (which I received yesterday).

So feel free to ask me anything about it.... if you have questions.

Best Wishes to all
Stephen Mendes
Synthbuilder
Thank you Stephen I'm glad you like it. thumbs up

Now if we could also get someone to buy Paul's lovely builds of my Flanger/Chorus module that would be great. Sadly, last time I spoke to Paul he told me he hadn't sold a single one.

http://www.krisp1.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_ id=130

Tony
JohnLRice
Synthbuilder wrote:
Now if we could also get someone to buy Paul's lovely builds of my Flanger/Chorus module that would be great. Sadly, last time I spoke to Paul he told me he hadn't sold a single one.
This is no longer true! Ninja

This track put me over the edge we're not worthy
[s]https://soundcloud.com/takla-makan/flanger-track[/s]
eskimo99
Strongly recommend 2!! Deep equinoxes phaser !!!
KSS
JohnLRice wrote:
This track put me over the edge we're not worthy

This is one of my all-time favorite synth passages. Ever. So good.
If it were vinyl it would be worn out by now. Thank you John for bringing it up again. And Tony for creating it in the first place.
ba1
The Flanger/Chorus is on my list, but there are some things I need 1st, like 3 more Oakley. - Looping ADSR/ VCAs...

And yes, the Deep Equinoxe sounds amazing!
Dr Gris
I have two Deep E with one of the LFO's out inverted for flexibility if going stereo patching. Love them!!

If I didn't have the huge Dynacord TAM I would definitely get a couple of the Flanger/Chorus modules.
If I can persuade Paul to do them with his K1 panels I might get a pair anyway.

But right now my focus is on the Oakley SRE-330 that will be built for me (thanks Tony, Patrick and whoever else is involved).
That will be killer through my pair of Deep E! thumbs up

//M
eskimo99
A less obvious idea for having 2 phasers is using the positive and negative outputs from an EG to control the phase. Send them left and right. They are super fun to control without the typical lfo.

...of course you can blend a little lfo back in too.
Putte
I love the Equinoxe phaser. Probably the module that surprized me the most, in a positive way.
Besides that, the krisp1 modules have the best quality. At least on the front side. The knobs are just perfect, and the only problem for me is that I sometimes tweak too much, and ruin settings not supposed to be changed.
Synthbuilder
JohnLRice wrote:
This is no longer true! Ninja

Yay.... thumbs up

KSS wrote:
This is one of my all-time favorite synth passages. Ever. So good.

I love you guys... waah

Confession time. That track took me about ten minutes. Played live with two overdubs for the chorused bass and second lead. Perhaps I should do that more often. I normally spend months on tracks, going back and micro editing them to death. Time for some dawless jamming perhaps. Dead Banana

Tony
Ockeghem
I followed JLR and got the flanger/chorus...
Not the last nor the first to do so?

This is fun! hyper

Another fan of the Deep Equinoxe as well...
Synthbuilder
Ockeghem wrote:
I followed JLR and got the flanger/chorus...

It's peanut butter jelly time!
alternating.bit
Yes, the Deep Equinoxe is awesome... love the 'deep' mode. I've even used the module simply as an LFO when in a pinch.
Orb
+1 for the general awesomeness of the DE, and Krisp1's build in particular. I use mine not only in my own musicmaking but also in my day job as a music editor for figure skaters, gleefully sneaking it in amongst all the ITB plugins. SlayerBadger! You can hear it all over this custom remix I made for Team GB ice dancers Coomes & Buckland to compete with at the Winter Olympics:

https://www.eurosport.com/figure-skating/pyeongchang/2018/watch-team-g b-s-penny-coomes-and-nick-buckland-s-short-dance-routine-in-full_vid10 64690/video.shtml

It pops up really obviously at 1:06 - 1:13 and 2:11 - 2:25, plus a number of less obvious places... Paul's old MU Minimoog filter and a bunch of other Oakley stuff is also in the mix.

All of which means the DE has been heard by at least 20+ million people who were watching that event on TV, even if they didn't know it. It's peanut butter jelly time! Thanks a million to Tony & Paul for making such a useful & characterful module!
m0n0mania
Putte wrote:
krisp1 modules have the best quality. At least on the front side.

Krisp1 has backside quality too.
Rex Coil 7
m0n0mania wrote:
Putte wrote:

You sayin' he's got a nice ass?

Mr. Green
krisp14u
Rex Coil 7 wrote:
m0n0mania wrote:
Putte wrote:

Mr. Green

Some things don't need saying wink
Rex Coil 7
krisp14u wrote:
Rex Coil 7 wrote:
m0n0mania wrote:
Putte wrote:

Some things don't need saying wink
Yet other things simply must be pointed out. wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1