MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Bugbrand for trying out in Berlin
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Bugbrand for trying out in Berlin
drwiener
In case you didn't know, we carry bugbrand in Berlin at patch point.

you can try all the current sound devices and modular frames in production at our showroom if you are coming through berlin!

Like Tom, we have a couple devices in stock from time to time Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!
ninGiaBoom
I live in Berlin and today i paid a visit to the shop: well, i knew that this place is carring the most wicked banana products, like Bugbrand among others, but i really couldn't expect that you can put your hands on a synthvoice (!), or a chirper (!!) or even a drm2(!!!) woah love SlayerBadger!
Wait, whaaat?
Yes, you can try them out, so that you can realize in person how good they sound Rockin' Banana! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!

If you're in Berlin pay him a visit, i don't know where else you would have such a chance.

On my own i can only be extremely thankful: now i know that someday I'll go for a chirper!!! I definitely have to applause

Cheers Guinness ftw!
batchas
Yeah Patch Point is a banana paradise thumbs up
lud
Berlin - modular synth capital of the world!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1