MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The following boards will be deleted...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author The following boards will be deleted...
Synthbuilder
Discontinuity
Transistor Superladder
Ring Mod (5U)
Euro PSU
Euro Dizzy
Ring Mod (Euro)
Filtrex

Once stocks have gone of these PCBs no more will be made. I have sold too few of these items in the last two years to keep them in stock.

The current PSU board will also be phased out once stocks are sold. This is because the LM723 chip it uses is no longer being made. World stocks of the chip are still very high - so it may be a good idea to get a few now if you have any Oakley VCO and PSU boards. A new PSU, imaginatively titled PSU2, based on the LM317/LM337 will be made available shortly. The PCB for PSU2 is a different size to the existing PSU board and the mounting holes are also different. A new VCO main board, without the LM723, is currently being designed and this should be available early next year.

Tony
Synthbuilder
It seems that the Discontinuity is perhaps more popular than I thought. I have had two people overnight want to buy boards. The problem is that the last three PCBs were sold yesterday. If I get a few more people interested in the next few days I will do one last small run, if not then the Discontinuity will be discontinued.

In other words, if you want a Discon PCB set, then let me know as soon as possible.

Tony
emi2345
The discontinuity is awesome and everyone should get one!
Schlumpfhut
Synthbuilder wrote:

In other words, if you want a Discon PCB set, then let me know as soon as possible.
Tony

I really want to have one of the discontinuity but i need to wait until christmas is over before i know if i can afford to order. How long can you wait for possible orders?
Synthbuilder
Schlumpfhut wrote:
How long can you wait for possible orders?

Probably by the end of this week. I may order some extra boards if it does go ahead so there may be some spare.

Tony
Schlumpfhut
In that case unfortunatly i have to sit tight and hope for the best.

Thaks very much for the info Tony.
Pav
I have added myself to the list for a Discon PCB run.
Rockin' Banana!
terjewinther
I´m surprised to find out that I don´t have a Discontinuity module. So I would please like to order one.
Synthbuilder
terjewinther wrote:
I´m surprised to find out that I don´t have a Discontinuity module. So I would please like to order one.

Thank you. Just order by e-mail as normal in the next few days and I will let you know the total price of the order. As soon as you have paid, the board (or boards) will be yours. Any new issue Discontinuity boards should be ready to ship in the first couple of weeks of January.

Tony
emi2345
The discontinuity is a gem and everyone should get one!
Synthbuilder
emi2345 wrote:
The discontinuity is a gem and everyone should get one!

thumbs up
Synthbuilder
The last two Filtrex boards have now gone.

Tony
eskimo99
Just to chime in:

I had reached out to Krisp1 about having 2 built, he was hanging onto a pair of MOTM discontinuity panels for me.

Don't know if that was on your radar for the count.
Synthbuilder
eskimo99 wrote:
I had reached out to Krisp1 about having 2 built, he was hanging onto a pair of MOTM discontinuity panels for me.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Paul bought the last issue 3.1 boards from me as soon I told him about the deletion. Also Paul also has a special arrangement with me to buy deleted boards so long as he buys enough of them to make it cost effective.

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1