MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[SH-1oh1] Request - Better Control for Slower LFO Speeds
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author [SH-1oh1] Request - Better Control for Slower LFO Speeds
Seaweed Sound
The manual says the slowest LFO speed is 0.12 Hz (~8 seconds per cycle).

In practice with minimum settings on the internal LFO (Coarse=0, Fine=0) on my unit it is ~2 seconds.

Can there be better control over slower LFO speeds? Maybe a LFO low/high range switch?

The way the Coarse/Fine interact seems odd. With Coarse=0 and Fine=127 it's already into audio rate modulation.

I'm trying to get slow PWM from the stock LFO and slow filter modulation from the software LFO for evolving sequences etc.
tubbutec
Thanks for reporting this, should of course be like in the manual. My guess is that a later update changed the LFO update rate and thus the minimum speed. Will look into this and publish a fix.
Seaweed Sound
If it helps I'm running v1.04. I'm hoping it could be made to go even slower than the 8 seconds listed in the manual.
Seaweed Sound
Perhaps this could be tackled during MC-2oh2 development (assuming similar LFO code?)
Surfermax
Seaweed Sound wrote:
If it helps I'm running v1.04. I'm hoping it could be made to go even slower than the 8 seconds listed in the manual.

That would be awesome. I think I cannot even get 2 secs. 8 would be great
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1