MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Check the tuning...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Check the tuning...
noddyspuncture
Checking the Modular tuning - "Emo style" cool

JohnLRice
Nice find! thumbs up
DJFonzi
Hey! I had one of those for a while. I wonder if the dude I borrowed it from still has it...
Huba-Swift
Is there supposed to be a video linked? For some reason, Muffs hasn't been showing me embedded youtube videos lately... And I'm really curious what this emo-style modular tuning is all about.
sduck
Try this -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTjCcR9MPf4

Although it's probably your browser - it works fine as embedded here. Although there seems to be a problem with the sound on this video, as in there isn't any.
noddyspuncture
sduck wrote:
Although there seems to be a problem with the sound on this video, as in there isn't any.

That's because there are three stills I added, which are mute by default - and the actual video I made was just to show the frequency counter working, which would have been what Keith would have been doing... he turned the volume down and checked the tuning, either while Greg was playing his ballad for example, or during a point in the set where he was playing just the organ and used the counter to check the tuning for when he turned up the volume again in readiness for the next Moog line..!

That was the whole point of his frequency counter - to check tuning visually. Once you're playing it's too late anyway and if tuning is needed, you'd use your ears and not the counter..!?
sduck
Aha! Thanks for explaining. I spent a few minutes poking around at my settings to find the problem, but sound was working on the next video I played.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1