MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

STG Modules, Amount inputs ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author STG Modules, Amount inputs ?
pulse3000
hello

can someone explain the exact function of the amount inputs of devils filter and wave folders ?
suitandtieguy
They're control inputs with attenuators. I wanted to evoke that really obtuse EMS vibe.
Ranxerox
suitandtieguy wrote:
They're control inputs with attenuators. I wanted to evoke that really obtuse EMS vibe.

I don't think the EMS vibe is obtuse, although the desire to evoke the vibe itself may have been obtuse. Just like my post.
YONI
It's like a mailbox
pulse3000
suitandtieguy wrote:

And they are controlling what ?
suitandtieguy
the filter cutoff on filters, and gain on the wave folder.
Just me
pulse3000 wrote:
And they are controlling what ?

What time the sun comes up and when your cat needs to eat and poop. evil

Attenuated CV to the input gain on my Wavefolder.
suitandtieguy
hey i'm delighted to hear you got a Wave Folder. did you buy it second-hand or did i just forget that i sent one to you?
wxyz
are those pcb's in?
Just me
suitandtieguy wrote:
hey i'm delighted to hear you got a Wave Folder. did you buy it second-hand or did i just forget that i sent one to you?

You talkin' to me? Are you talking to me??
suitandtieguy
Yes and yes. The two people who were waiting on them should see them in 2 days, the boxes are packed and in my trunk.
Just me
I got a used one. From , I think, Bwhittington. (Hard to keep track of all the stuff I bought recently.) I could look at the autograph on the module. Also got a Signal Amps VCA at the same time. MU format.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1