MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Serge Tcherepnin - Waveshaper TV Ep.9
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Serge Tcherepnin - Waveshaper TV Ep.9
s o l v e n t
Serge Tcherepnin - Waveshaper TV Ep.9

NOW STREAMING:

Waveshaper TV presents an exclusive interview with the one and only Serge synthesizer designer, Serge Tcherepnin! Interviews with Serge are few and far between - in fact we're only aware of one, a print interview for Synapse Magazine from 1976. As far as we know, this is the only filmed interview with Serge in existence.

Join Waveshaper TV on Patreon for exclusive access to our Patron-only EXTENDED EDIT of our interview with Serge - it's 12 minutes longer than the YouTube version:
http://patreon.com/waveshapertv

cheers,

Jason
ryangaston
Rockin' Banana!
beatcleaver
wonderful to finally hear the man speak. thank you.
tobb
Fascinating,too bad its only 10minutes.
s o l v e n t
tobb wrote:
Fascinating,too bad its only 10minutes.

RE this ^, see below

Join Waveshaper TV on Patreon for exclusive access to our Patron-only EXTENDED EDIT of our interview with Serge - it's 12 minutes longer than the YouTube version:
http://patreon.com/waveshapertv
wavecircle
The true master IMHO.
bwhittington
Wonderful! This is my favorite of your interviews by far. Thanks for doing this. applause
Yellow
thumbs up
Mood Organ
It's great that you interviewed him. Thank you! The Laurie Spiegel interview is another great.
Corrupt
He’s not wrong about the filters.
johnchantler
Corrupt wrote:
He’s not wrong about the filters.

totally appropriate lack of modesty.
kroffe
Love this interview! <3
FatRocky
excellent thanks for sharing this. I might subscribe so that i can see the whole of it. I´d like to see a full feature film documentary on Serge and Serge circuits only if i could.
MechaSeb
Thank you so much for this interview. thumbs up
knobs.
thank you so much for putting this out.

cheers
knobs.
timoka
thank you very much!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1