MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Quatrax Grand Organ
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Quatrax Grand Organ
numan7
https://www.synthmall.com wrote:
Quatrax Organ

The Quatrax Organ shall be a new device in the summer of 2019. It has 14 tunable barres and three master knobs: pitch, timbre, and chaos. Order now to get on the waitlist. Orders shall be filled in the order they were received, when it becomes available.

quite excitedd about this! it appears that pb demo'd it at a workshop in berlin sometime earlier this year. anyone seen one yet?

:edit: thanks for the instalink, southphillysynths!

cheers
jimmie
That's GOT TO BE great!! No where I can afford now ahhhhh Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana

"TIMBRE" !!!! Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana

I was dreaming about getting tetrax+sidrax (saw the photo of somebody's somewhere) in the future. but now I gotta hear how Quatrax's timbre sounds!!
southphillysynths
Seems Awesome! For people that have already sidrax or tetrax, having one of each has to be close to having this...

Looks to be basically 4 tetrax! Still super beautiful though

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtRi8qAhA6O/
jimmie
Thanks for the pic link. That's LOOONG Mr. Green

Interesting how timbre works - sidrax is triangle base and guess this is not having saw, then different from tetrax.. I've been wishing my sidrax had another waveform since ever, tho. (so now choosing a Quatrax or Sid+Tet (well if peter would kindly build one at request) is a tough choice Mr. Green )
numan7
i wonder if quatrax's timbre knob will start with a sine at fully ccw and shape it into a triangle at the mid-point and then a saw at fully cw... or perhaps ramp/reverse-saw to triangle to saw... then you would be able to go from sid to tet (and in between) - as well as "anti-tet" to sid (which would be a bit like getting a new color for painting).

either way, it will be great being able to play one of these alongside the traditional fixed-timbre cl organ instruments.

cheers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1