MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Zenit Sar version 5. Solo jams hardware synth and modular
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Zenit Sar version 5. Solo jams hardware synth and modular
ZenitSar
https://zenitsar.bandcamp.com/album/version-5

All live jams using hardware synths and a small eurorack system based around a Winter Modular Eloquencer sequencer. Mostly experimental an percussive. Thanks for listening.
Fog Door
Great stuff, I was effortlessly transported to exotic and alien shores. I love tracks 1 to 5, but don't like 6 and 7 as much, the more insistent beats make those two seem somehow more mundane. Not a criticism of course, just a matter of taste, I'm sure there will be other people who take a different view. Well done though, really good! smile
ZenitSar
Fog Door wrote:
Great stuff, I was effortlessly transported to exotic and alien shores. I love tracks 1 to 5, but don't like 6 and 7 as much, the more insistent beats make those two seem somehow more mundane. Not a criticism of course, just a matter of taste, I'm sure there will be other people who take a different view. Well done though, really good! smile

Thank you. I totally agree. I just put those in there since they weren't too bad.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1