MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Concert at nyMusikk in Stavanger with Music Easle and Clouds
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Concert at nyMusikk in Stavanger with Music Easle and Clouds
Geir
I had a gig in Stavanger, Norway this weekend at nyMusikks Spring Concert. NyMusikk (newMusic) is the norwegian branch of ISCM (International Society for Contemporary Music). NyMusikk was founded in 1938. So I feel quite honoured to having been invited.
In this concert I play the Music Easel manually and feed that both into the mixer (with Eventide Timefactor and Space on send/return) and into a vca in the eurorack. From there it goes into the Belgrad filter and then into Clouds. Clouds and and Belgrad is modulated by many different modulator for random modulation. Some manual modulation of Clouds especially is also done.

sparks
Good stuff! It's peanut butter jelly time!
Geir
Thank you Sparks smile
Liddlepud
I enjoyed that thumbs up
Geir
Glad to hear that, Liddlepud smile
anomie
Very interesting, especially the way the phrases that are similar to birdsong float above the drone. It reminds me a lot of Aeolus, a piece by a local contemporary composer (5against4 review here)
Geir
Thank you. I am not familiar with that piece, but found it on youtube and listening to it as I write.
confusedmachine
I enjoyed this, thankyou
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1