MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

TM3030 .fpd file
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author TM3030 .fpd file
Godric
Hi
Does anyone have a Front Panel Designer file for the TM3030 they would share?

Godric

(Accidentally clicked on the metasonix forum before posting this - man that place is like a wild-west saloon!)
Synthbuilder
Godric wrote:
Does anyone have a Front Panel Designer file for the TM3030 they would share?

I have a 5U high one (with built in overdrive module) as seen to the right in this shot:

I have not got a proper rack one though.

Tony
Godric
Thanks Tony

It's not going in a rack, so all I am interested in is not having to work out the hole spacings to save me a bit of time.

I'd be very grateful if you would post me the .fpd - I can remove the overdrive bits and resize the panel myself.

Godric
Synthbuilder
Here's the file. Note that the LEDs are not mounted on the PCB so they will need to be shifted.

Tony
terjewinther
If anyone ever do make a rackmount front panel, I´d like to have a copy, please.

Nice photo/rig, Tony: Sequentix and TM3030 in one wooden box. Seems like a nice instrument.
Nettleton Bottom
Hi Godric/Terje

I uploaded a couple of front panel designs to Oakley Sound Systems Yahoo User Group last year. Look in the 'Files' section.

Regards

Chris
Godric
TY I have a TM3030 panel now. Just have to make a panel for my Synth-DIY-won GorF. Why oh Why did Paul pitch those pots at 11.7mm????

(answer: to cram them all in to the 100x80 limit on the free Eagle software)
hihi

The TM3030 and the Gorf are to be married in one unit made from the lid of a B & Q storage box...

Godric
terjewinther
Hi Chris,
Thanks a lot.
The dual front made me want to buy another TM3030!
Stereo, dual layer, dual sounds.... mmmmmmmm, nice!

Nettleton Bottom wrote:
Hi Godric/Terje

I uploaded a couple of front panel designs to Oakley Sound Systems Yahoo User Group last year. Look in the 'Files' section.

Regards

Chris
retroware
I am also looking for a tm3030 .fpd file. It seems that those posted by chris are no longer available since the move away from yahoo. I'm looking for a panel that will match the stock board (version 1), without having to move any of the components off board. The sample panel on the Oakley site is what I have in mind.

This will be my first panel and as such I'd like to have avoid getting a panel only to find out my measurements were off.

Thanks in advance
Dave
Nettleton Bottom
Hi Dave

Here are a selection of Front panel designs I have made.

Hope they are of use.

Regards beer!

Chris
retroware
Thanks Chris, just what I was looking for.
AndrewHP
Thanks from me too Chris, this was just what I was looking for!
J-Acid
Hello chris, thanks for the dual panel layout, this ok for the version 1 board?

cheers
J
Nettleton Bottom
Hi J

I haven't got around to getting this pannel made up yet but both my boards are version 1.

It might be a good idea to check all the dimentions before you get it made up.

Regards

Chris
Synthbuilder
Issue 1 and issue 2 boards are the same size and have the same pot and switch locations. FPD files created for one should be good for the other.

The only important difference between the two boards is that the later one supports the new PIC with the CC control over filter cut-off.

And issue 2 is blue rather than green. All the Oakley rack projects will be blue from now on - including the forthcoming Quad Chorus and Human Voice modules.

Tony
thebot
Synthbuilder wrote:
including the forthcoming Quad Chorus and Human Voice modules.

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Synthbuilder
thebot wrote:
It's peanut butter jelly time!

Did you see how I sneaked that in? hihi

More information will be on the rack projects page as work progresses.

http://www.oakleysound.com/rack.htm

The HVM is being laid out right now. If all goes well the boards should be ready to be ordered next month.

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1