MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Intrusive Thoughts — Birdkids Bateleur 42hp System
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Intrusive Thoughts — Birdkids Bateleur 42hp System
whinger
Intrusive Thoughts is a free EP made using the amazing Birdkids Bateleur 42hp System (multitracked of course). The drums are a combination of the Bateleuer, Akemie's Taiko and various other modular sources. All spoken word material is sourced from public domain recordings.

For some reason, I never really get any traction with my releases, even though they're all free to download. My earlier releases were a little naive musically, but I feel like I've really grown with this one.

I've always wanted to make music, but never thought I'd be able to. So I make the EPs for me, but if one of you also like it, that'd be really cool.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=3110450879 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

[edit] Forgot to mention that the EP was mastered by Nathan Moody, and he's really helped immeasurably with guidance and bing a critic lear through the process.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1