MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Forbidden Planet sort of Vibe
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Forbidden Planet sort of Vibe
aokjoey0
https://soundcloud.com/apogee-kick/toxic-entites
YouTube Version in case you want to watch me twiddle Wogglebug knobs: Toxic Entites

This is an ambient sound collage that is rather on the dark side. It is done on my modular synthesizer and has a "Forbidden Planet" sort of feel to it. Be careful not to turn up volume too much, the beginning is rather quiet, but it gets well, toxic, as things progress!

The electronic wind sound and a drone sound is provided by the Mutable Instruments Braids oscillator and Make Noise Telharmonic, both producing sound digitally).

The dancing tones were sine waves provided by the Dual Prismatic Oscillator, which was controlled by a Maths envelope generator and a Wobblebug random voltage generator. All from Make Noise.

Played and recorded live into two track stereo. No overdubs.
Enjoy! (Preferably with the lights off!)
lauprellim
This could be such evocative film music. You definitely captured the Forbidden Planet vibe here. Congratulations on a fine track.

I’ll be in Colombus this weekend playing Bach’s John Passion! Cheers from Pittsburgh.
aokjoey0
Thank you very much! At first congregational? I'm free that night, if I get a ticket I'll say hi. Playing continuo?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1