MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Gert interview and Moon Modular demo at Noisebug
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Gert interview and Moon Modular demo at Noisebug
kindredlost
The following interviews are from the YouTube channel "synth4ever".

A cool interview with Gert and demonstration of the "System X" from Moon Modular. Their tenth anniversary modular desk.

Also a nice interview with Blake from Noisebug containing a tour of the fantastic Pomona California store.

JohnLRice
Thanks for the heads up, I had missed these until now. thumbs up
Faustgeist
I love the special effects in Los Angeles. They made it look like it was actually raining!!

hihi
Rex Coil 7
(Re; Noisebug Vid)

"I see a nice hardwood floor here ...........

..... SO IMMA DRAG ME SOME OF MY WET-ASS SOGGY FEKKIN' SELF ALL OVER THAT HARDWOOD FLOOR WITH MY DRIPPIN' NASTY ASS SHOES THAT I JUST WALKED ALL OVER THE RAIN SOAKED NASTY ASS LOS ANGELES COUNTY SIDEWALK!"

Rude bastid needs a boot in his ass ... and then he can mop the "nice hardwood floor"... YOU CAN LEAVE WHEN I SAY THE FLOOR IS CLEAN!!!

lol lol
JohnLRice
Faustgeist wrote:
I love the special effects in Los Angeles. They made it look like it was actually raining!!

hihi
Mr. Green I think Hollywood were in Pomona that day shooting an episode of the Twilight Zone?
Rex Coil 7
JohnLRice wrote:
Faustgeist wrote:

hihi
Mr. Green I think Hollywood were in Pomona that day shooting an episode of the Twilight Zone?
Nah, it was just Chicken Little who was in town for the day .... that was the sky falling, not rain.

Dead Banana
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1