MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MAYDAY SALE!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author MAYDAY SALE!
Flareless
A lot has been going on here in the Lower West Side and we had to delay our annual March Madness Sale. Well wait no longer…..

As our way of saying “thanks for waiting” our MAYDAY SALE features a 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL MODULES ordered between now and Midnight on Friday May 31st 2019 (GMT-5).

In addition to the discount each module purchased will get you one entry in our second HEXINVERTER SYMPLESEQ RAFFLE GIVEAWAY!

Check out the details and get a full price list here!
Faustgeist
Right on!
kcd06
Would you and Doug Slocoum please stop conspiring against my wallet and financial well-being? Please? maybe...?

No? Well, ok.
Never maintain cash savings again
josaka
its worse than that.. you have corsynth.. STG and Dove.. .com.. synth-werk and others ..loping around.. lurking.. bastards. Dead Banana
kcd06
Eh, synthwerk CotK Marienburg Oakley curetronic Moslab--they dont know I exist and lack any of their modules. Yet...
josaka
tony.. paul and gerhard and pablo paruse these very pages.. so.. they know you exist ..smile !
obviously a states guy.. there is no escape however.... .. . poverty awaits.
Putte
Orders are made via the contact page, or? Can´t see any order buttons.
Flareless
Presently orders are placed either via the Contact page or by contacting me here at Muff's or by email (info at lowerwestsidestudio dotcom).

We're presently in the process of updating our site and an online store will be part of it. Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Putte
I´ve been drooling for quite some time over that ladder filter. Then, the Mayday sale turns up the very same day all the bills are payed. As it turns out, the drooling is over.
Thanks for the info!
Synth Con Meo
This is great. I also have had my eye on a couple of modules for awhile. This should get me off the couch and order them.

Thanks
Flareless
There are still 2 weeks left to get in on the savings and the raffle for a Hexinverter SympleSEQ.

Check out the details here!

The Prize...
josaka
...if I wasnt poor right now.. I would be in for a DUSG..
one day.. smile
AMJ
Ordered 4 modules. Excited to get them!
Flareless
Only 3 days left!

Now's the time to save on those modules you've been thinking about and to get a chance to win an awesome little sequencer It's peanut butter jelly time!

Check out the savings!

The sale ends Friday May 31st at Midnight (EST) so don't miss out.
Flareless
Only a few hours left woah !

The sale ends Midnight tonight (EST). Watch for the winner of the Hexinverter SympleSEQ sequencer tomorrow morning at 10:00.

I'd like to thank all of those who have participated in the sale so far and wish everyone luck tomorrow!

Flareless
Due to a previously un-scheduled appointment I have this morning at 10:00 we've drawn the raffle a bit early. This won't have any effect as the entry window closed at midnight last night.

Congratulations to J from Denmark!!! You've won an awesome sequencer. thumbs up nanners w00t

Thanks again to everyone who took part in the sale!
umma gumma
nice!!

and congrats!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1