MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sale on Dotcom modules
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Sale on Dotcom modules
gregae
Synthesizers.com is having a special sale on their 'Essential' modules until May 11. They're giving 10% off everything listed, but you have to order through their online store:

https://shop.synthesizers.com/collections/specials

applause
Rex Coil 7
gregae wrote:
Synthesizers.com is having a special sale on their 'Essential' modules until May 11. They're giving 10% off everything listed, but you have to order through their online store:

https://shop.synthesizers.com/collections/specials

applause
....and also, no more "quote system" ... Roger has gone to direct ordering rather than the whole quote system.

thumbs up
Flareless
The new Synthesizers.com online ordering system is just awesome!

By coincidence I just happened to be checking an incoming Dotocom delivery immediately prior to visiting Muff's and seeing this post.

nanners
Voltage_Controller
thanks for the heads-up! $87 for Q108? Yes please.
Dilibob
New interface is pretty slick, I got through an order without any problems.
JohnLRice
Dilibob wrote:
New interface is pretty slick, I got through an order without any problems.
Yeah, I used the new order system last week to buy a Box11 and it worked well. thumbs up
gregae
Snagged a Q148 for myself - easy! The new direct ordering system is a big improvement. applause
Rex Coil 7
gregae wrote:
Snagged a Q148 for myself - easy! The new direct ordering system is a big improvement. applause
... I'd imagine that it also greatly helps with managing work load on ~someone's~ back as well. I can't help but imagine that it's going to increase gross monthly sales figures as well. Combined with the reduced workload, Roger's overhead should go down and his net sales should go up. So better monthly gross sales, lower overhead, and higher net sales ... all adds up to MOAR GOODER!!

I reckon the gross sales may increase due to the possibility of impulse purchases. Impulse buyers no longer have two or three days to cool their heels before actually spending money. They're (Roger's crew) also not having to manage what's going on with which quote number ... tracking quote numbers is a thing of their past now.

I'll guess that pre-purchase hand holding on larger pre-assembled systems will still be offered.

cool cool
Faustgeist
Yes, love the new system - and I bet it's a lot easier on them! All that emailing of quotes was tedious. smile

-R
Chrutil
I like the new system too, but now that we don’t get to say hi to Margo every time we order I kind of miss it a little ...
gearhead61
New order system is definitely much easier to use ~
Now if order status updates were just a bit quicker... razz

(I do admit that Amazon has me a bit spoiled in that respect...)
Dilibob
Got the modules from the sale, the new order process is real clean especially if you get stuff thats in inventory. I btw really like the new format of the state variable filter Q107A .
josaka
oops
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1