MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

WAVEFORM MAGAZINE - ISSUE #1 - Did you get yours yet?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author WAVEFORM MAGAZINE - ISSUE #1 - Did you get yours yet?
BenA718
My issue just arrived in my mailbox. Looks like it will be a fun read! Thanks to Ellison Wolf for seeing this through!
starthief
Waiting on my physical copy, but I read the electronic version already Mr. Green
pedalhead
Not me, the "subscribe by providing your personal info" scheme is a deal breaker for me. There's absolutely no good reason to require that. They could just post it on their site if it's free or donation or even for a reasonable fee
rkilman
mine arrived today! SlayerBadger!
ignatius
had the PDF for a while. got the print copy today. well done!
versipellis
Excited for the physical copy!
Heliophile
Got a physical copy at Superbooth. It's a great read and it's soaked in love for the modular synth community.
cptnal
Heliophile wrote:
it's soaked in love for the modular synth community.

I don't think I want to read anything that's been soaked in love. eek!
ignatius
i love the 4ms story. i've heard bits of it over the years but never all in one take. it's nice to read Dan's telling of it.

great magazine!
Shakespeare
Waiting to receive my copy... trying not to read the PDF first so as not to ruin the old school experience of actually enjoying a printed magazine.
versipellis
Shakespeare wrote:
Waiting to receive my copy... trying not to read the PDF first so as not to ruin the old school experience of actually enjoying a printed magazine.

Ditto here.
iamkory
Got mine last week! Can’t wait to dig in and read. Looks killer!
Flareless
Got mine today! I love hardcopy thumbs up
versipellis
I'm curious, where are these shipping from? Did they ship at once or were they staggered?
Matos
Never got mine. seriously, i just don't get it
spoor
pedalhead wrote:
Not me, the "subscribe by providing your personal info" scheme is a deal breaker for me. There's absolutely no good reason to require that. They could just post it on their site if it's free or donation or even for a reasonable fee

Yeah I hate that stuff. But just needed a random surname to subscribe
a100user
Waiting on the physical copy, have been informed it has been shipped.
commodorejohn
As a note to the folks organizing this magazine: while I'd be open to engaging in reader-participation contests of some kind, ain't no way I'm touching Instagram for it. Just one more tentacle of the Facebook octopus.
lauprellim
I picked up a copy at Perfect Circuit in Burbank yesterday. Interesting read, overall I enjoyed it. But several articles are interviews and the interviewers — IMHO — don’t dig deep enough, often asking irrelevant questions and not following up on the interviewee’s cues.

I would love to see this mag succeed, for sure, and I hope there are more compelling interviews and greater variety of articles in future issues.
jahreed
got my copy and a new subscription to tape op magazine within a couple of weeks!

grin
ignatius
jahreed wrote:
got my copy and a new subscription to tape op magazine within a couple of weeks!

grin

they make a great pair. waveform feels like a tapeOp for electronic music and synths.

i think it's an excellent 1st issue and obviously was a lot of work. i'm looking forward to more!
ExtrasensoryPerception
Lovey magazine...here’s to many more issues.
TheDegenerateElite
I'm still waiting on my issue.

They must have mailed them out in batches of 10.
versipellis
TheDegenerateElite wrote:
I'm still waiting on my issue.

They must have mailed them out in batches of 10.

Ditto here neutral
bengarland
Does anyone have the PDF version? I signed up for it last week but now they want $3 to download it, even though it's supposed to be free.

I emailed them to ask for clarification of this bizarre discrepancy ("free" vs actually $3) but their response was totally senseless. Apparently if I had signed up 2 weeks ago it would have been free -- but not last week -- despite the fact that it's a "Summer 2019" issue and as of last week it wasn't even summer yet!

I really do not understand this at all, charging $3 to download the current issue of a supposedly "free" magazine.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2