MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Moog 904A PCB photos?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Moog 904A PCB photos?
mark37
Hello there!
I'm trying to make a faithful replica of the 904A filter instead of building a new/improved/adapted version.. that will imply cloning the PCB, but as I don't own an original module I need to draw it in Eagle CAD starting from a decent set of pictures. I already did the job with the 901a/b and the 902 modules and as you can imagine it's really tedious, but since I didn't find any good material I thought someone had to do it eek!
All the Eagle files will be uploaded somewhere and shared for free, as I'm not making any money here.
If someone had any high resolution photo and wanted to share them with me, or if he was so brave to disassemble a working filter just for taking some picture that would be fantastic.
The main problem is that the 904A is made up with 2 boards, so I cannot easily find the detail of the internal side of them since one is covering the back of the other. very frustrating
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you all!
JohnLRice
For what it's worth, I used to have a lovely Don Martin era Moog 904A (had to sell it for financial reasons years ago waah ) but I had made a vides with some close up shots of it, in particular there are a couple images of a light shining through the PCBs that might be helpful to you?

KSS
Download the modular moog 16.5Meg archive at synthfool.com/docs. Lots of PCB pics in there.

Find more at the bob moog foundation archives.
mark37
JohnLRice wrote:
For what it's worth, I used to have a lovely Don Martin era Moog 904A (had to sell it for financial reasons years ago waah ) but I had made a vides with some close up shots of it, in particular there are a couple images of a light shining through the PCBs that might be helpful to you?

Thank you, your photos are still my best option.. hope to find something easier to work with..
mark37
KSS wrote:
Download the modular moog 16.5Meg archive at synthfool.com/docs. Lots of PCB pics in there.

Find more at the bob moog foundation archives.

I just looked at the entire moog section on synthfool, I found some useful schematics but unfortunately there are no pcb pics..
Already got the 902 and 903 layouts from the bob moog foundation website , I will ask them if they also have the 904a.. (904b and c already published if I'm not wrong)..
Thank you!
leonardo
I have some photos of the pcbs...
leonardo
...but need to write at least 2 posts before being allowed to post pics...
leonardo
...and I'm not so good in attaching photos... (sorry)
leonardo
ok, here it goes

Greetings

Leonardo
mark37
leonardo wrote:
ok, here it goes

Greetings

Leonardo

You are the man! Have you also got the other side of both of them?
leonardo

Enjoy !!

Leonardo
mark37
Thank you very much!! I'll do my best cool
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1