MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

klee sequencer in banana land / frac format?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author klee sequencer in banana land / frac format?
odditymedium
only seen the klee in 5U and euro... was one ever made in bananaland?
BugBrand
I made the first prototype with the beta PCBs - quite some time back.
I sold it on in the last year or two - never quite clicked with it to be honest - think the buyer tidied it up a bit and put some nice wood cheeks on it.
odditymedium
tom,

why didn't you end up keeping the klee?
Tajnost
Klee patterns are quite nice, but still its a very special thing. This kind of things make me bored after a while. I used only max version on computer, but imagine it will be the same with hardware. I've seen some banana builds of Klee as standalone devices, and I guess every euro version can be upgraded with bananas (that's what builders say ). Still waiting for SEQ1 upgrade from BB, for my needs and style it's much better solution than Klee.
BugBrand
odditymedium wrote:
tom,

why didn't you end up keeping the klee?

Too much stuff!
&, yes, I tend towards my own designs in such areas.
odditymedium
tajnost, why is it boring?
lud
Seen a loudest warning 4u Serge version which looked awesome
Tajnost
odditymedium wrote:
tajnost, why is it boring?

Well, I don't say Klee is a "bad" design - oposite - it's blriliant and interesting idea, probably can be inspiring for some things. But me as a musician who works on more or less "concrete" ideas, I prefer more simple and more "controlable" tools with straightforward layout. I belive one can make more "complex" music with more basic tools.

If you like, you can try Klee as a module in VCV rack software (I belive it's free ), also there's klee app by www.defectiverecords.com, there's a demo version avaliable.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1