MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Recommendation for a mini projector
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Recommendation for a mini projector
Allen Arin
I am looking for a projector for my own office the staffs are not so much many, i have got suggestion to look for a mini projector are mini projectors worth a dollar or should i look for an alternative I have read about it but still reading much differs than actually using one, sharing your experiences will help me out to understand and also post your own projectors
Allen Arin
I have been reading about mini projector here if you have any other sources please share with me
Agawell
I'd start with your requirements:

what do you need to project?
how do you intend on connecting that to the projector?
how big a projection do you want to make?
how bright do you need it to be?
how far from the wall or screen you are projecting onto do you want it to be?

and from there try to find a model that matches your minimum specifications and is within your budget
Allen Arin
1- for a small presentation to my client
2-that can be connected to my laptop or mobile through bluetooth
3-there is no need of big projection my meeting room is small which can have 6 members at a time in a room
4-bright enough that the image can be seen clear
5- the distance of the screen from the projector will be around 10ft-15ft

and one more thing its easy to use and doesn't get heated up I know its too much to ask but still
hihi
My budget is too tight upto 100-120$
Luap
Agawell wrote:
I'd start with your requirements:

what do you need to project?
how do you intend on connecting that to the projector?
how big a projection do you want to make?
how bright do you need it to be?
how far from the wall or screen you are projecting onto do you want it to be?

and from there try to find a model that matches your minimum specifications and is within your budget

I think they just want you to click on their special link.

btw, I was particularly impressed with one of Allens earlier comments..

Quote:
I have a comparative arrangement to what you're proposing. I utilize a MPC 1000 as the focal point of my DAW-less arrangement. It is the principle sequencer for my synths and I can incorporate it with my measured.

My suggestion is to get one bit of rigging and invest energy truly becoming more acquainted with it. Regardless of whether you need to bounce for the sampler or a semi-particular I would simply get one. Each requires a huge amount of time and practice to truly comprehend and fold your head over. For hell's sake, the measure of things you can do with simply the MPC is stunning yet you truly need to learn it all around.

I will say that the SV-1 was my first module and it's an extremely dynamite door into particular. I adore the manner in which it can outwardly be isolated into its part "modules" which helped me gain proficiency with the ropes of measured better.

Fascinating! hihi
Agawell
hahaha you're right! d'oh!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1