MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modal Argon8
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Modal Argon8
Panason
But was that a prototype and not a finalised production unit?
Xmit
^
good question... but as were a few of them ( 3 ? ) on the stand & no-one mentioned it was a prototype....? hmmm.....

I got the impression that whilst firmware may ( will ) change, that's it for the hardware.

Don't get me wrong - it's a pretty cheap synth ultimately, I get that.
Panason

It sounds like they're prototypes from the commentary at the very start.
Still sounding good though.
ellitone
Miley Cyrus
rowsbywoof
I doubt for this price point the build is going to be super-refined, but from a far it doesn't look cheap to me. The sound on this thing is really ticking all the boxes for me. I can take some wobbly pots and less than perfect case finish if it can hit these sounds at that price. I guess we'll see, though. grin
UltraViolet
The Argon 8 they had at Knobcon was of good quality. It may have been a prototype since they are not yet in production.
hawkfuzz
Price went up $50 bucks. I wonder if this is the reason why it hasn't been released
Torn n Frayed
hawkfuzz wrote:
Price went up $50 bucks. I wonder if this is the reason why it hasn't been released

I noticed that also, I think the original release date is Nov 25 so they're still on track for that..
UltraViolet
They just had production prototypes at Knobcon. It will take them a while to get production setup and going. Hopefully November 25, but if they run into production issues, they will likely have to move that date back. It should be well worth the wait.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3