MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

cheapest keyboard with cv/gate out?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author cheapest keyboard with cv/gate out?
CoreInside
looking for the cheapest keyboard with cv/gate out so i can play my eurorack

is arturia microbrute the cheapest? is there a more simple dedicated keyboard available? I'm looking for something cheap and easy to acquire not something rare and expensive here.... thank you very much grin
lasesentaysiete
Arturia Keystep?
BugBrand
Yes, probably the Keystep
dubonaire
Yep Keystep. It's an excellent little keyboard.
CoreInside
Thanks guys.
aroom
a few months ago I also would have considered buying any arturia's product but right now, after the microfreak release and the false claim about any collaboration with Mutable Instruments and then the release of the Synthi plugin and the issue about how they bought the trademark under the nose of EMS... i'll stay away from this manufacturer.
Muzone
aroom wrote:
.... i'll stay away from this manufacturer.

So what keyboard would you recommend for the morally upright synthesist then......
Jason Brock
Muzone wrote:
So what keyboard would you recommend for the morally upright synthesist then......

A used Arturia Keystep.
kinkujin
"then the release of the Synthi plugin and the issue about how they bought the trademark under the nose of EMS..."

What's this then? Hadn't heard it.
deftinwulf
kinkujin wrote:
"then the release of the Synthi plugin and the issue about how they bought the trademark under the nose of EMS..."

I think This is the thread you're looking for.

It was news to me as well.
0BSRVR
Keith McMillen QueNexus.
kinkujin
deftinwulf wrote:
kinkujin wrote:

I think This is the thread you're looking for.

It was news to me as well.

Thanks friend. Pretty gross stuff.
Richard deHove
The alternative of course is to choose from the many, many excellent little MIDI keyboards and run it into a MIDI-to-CV module.
naos
hijacking that thread : how about the cheapest touch keyboard or ribbon controller with cv out?
Muzone
Arturia microfreak is worth considering- has touch kb and a small touch strip
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1