MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

modcan, where are you?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author modcan, where are you?
ian-c
anyone have contact details for modcan? the email address on their website appears to be busted.

very frustrating modcan@sympatico.ca
Be Sandy?
Modcan has been inactive for a number of years due to the illness of Bruce who runs the company.
ian-c
shit, sorry. didn't realise that!!

thanks for the post.
blw
If you have a support question, Bruce has been good about responding to the couple of facebook messages I've sent. He's the Bruce Duncan with you have hopefully tons of synth friends in common with.
ian-c
i was looking to buy a new system, actually. their stuff looks amazing. but there are more important things, such as his health. so i won't bother him for this.

thanks for the post.
Be Sandy?
You won't be able to get anything new, but used modules and whole systems sometimes come up for sale here. I've seen 2-3 sales in the last 12-18 months maybe that you could have got a nice system out of. Just need to keep an eye out!
ian-c
Be Sandy? wrote:
You won't be able to get anything new, but used modules and whole systems sometimes come up for sale here. I've seen 2-3 sales in the last 12-18 months maybe that you could have got a nice system out of. Just need to keep an eye out!

i'll do that, thanks.
i'm after a B system, for the record.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1