MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Krisp1 Broken Brexit sale Extended
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Krisp1 Broken Brexit sale Extended
krisp14u
Hi Im having a sale It's peanut butter jelly time!
Never had as much stock nanners
Never had as little Money sad banana
The Krisp1 Store has spat the dummy out and is refusing to process sales Dead Banana
Prices are Good on the store page shoot me an email and lets work this out Rockin' Banana!

Drunk Banana Drunk Banana Drunk Banana Drunk Banana
Ockeghem
Pm sent
sbuge
emailed nanners
Prunesquallor
Emailed. One more step on my way to a system. cool
levelhead3
email sent via your site. wasn't sure if that functionality was one of the operational casualties though - will sent a quick followup via pm.
hamildad
email received and money transferred, just need to wait for my next case..

and then some space to put the case...

and then time to play with the new modules..

and then some talent...

sad banana
jjq
Is there any demo of the HVM?
Ockeghem
oakleysound.com has a few SoundCloud examples.
krisp14u
Just been to the post Office to drop Dave and Tim's parcels off screaming goo yo
Thank you for your orders you will get shipping details by email

They gave me a warning that after the 31st of October parcels to the EU will need a Export Declaration help

I explained that the increase of Import Tax for EU costomers would seriously limit my sales to the EU as customers would have to add 19-25% to my prices cry

if you’re in the EU and thinking about a purchase now may be the time woah
Prunesquallor
Aw fuck. I move to Spain tomorrow. Timing has never been my strong point. Anyway, they'll still be worth it.
krisp14u
Prunesquallor wrote:
Aw fuck. I move to Spain tomorrow.

I could say something about rats and ships but this time I feel i'm being left on the ship with the rats eek!

hope you have a good move
krisp14u
More parcels have gone out thank you
and I have taken 25% off the last of the SSL modules I have in stock
http://www.krisp1.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=8_13
Ockeghem
Quote:
Just been to the post Office to drop Dave and Tim's parcels off

levelhead3
krisp14u wrote:
More parcels have gone out thank you
and I have taken 25% off the last of the SSL modules I have in stock

oh yes! emailed you back with my final order, now with SSL. applause
Prunesquallor
krisp14u wrote:
Prunesquallor wrote:
Aw fuck. I move to Spain tomorrow.

I could say something about rats and ships but this time I feel i'm being left on the ship with the rats eek!

hope you have a good move

Ta, Paul! I'm now here and waiting for the parcels from you. Guinness ftw!

PS: Everyone except Paul - if you have a spare Oakley Discrete Ladder Filter hit me up!
Stereotactixxx
Unboxed these sonic experimentation appliances today:

Thanks Paul! we're not worthy
levelhead3
Hello Disco!
krisp14u
Thanks for the Feedback guys Rockin' Banana! it is most appreciated

the sale ended on the 17th but I'm bumping it to the 31st

I am almost caught up on the last few builds

All sales are going through Email as the store needs a full overhaul to get it working
whitefalcon
Looking forward to getting my PowerBack!

/Eric
It's peanut butter jelly time!
krisp14u
the sale Is almost Over get in now while you can

whitefalcon wrote:
Looking forward to getting my PowerBack!

/Eric
It's peanut butter jelly time!

should ship out in the next 24 hours It's peanut butter jelly time!
Putte
I would advice those of you who never used a krisp1 module to get at least one, as an appetizer.
I once overheard someone who compared turning the knobs on krisp1 modules to sex. It wasn´t me, but it was, of coarse, someone here in Sweden. Not sure how this person performs one or the other, it might even be quite the similar way, but the quality of the krisp1 modules I have is something extraordinary. So, try one, and see if you can resist getting more of them.
Synth Con Meo
I've bought a few modules from Paul, most recently a couple of months back I got a TZO-VCO and a Diode Superladder and have had no problems with ordering and shipping to the US. I've been looking over the site in the last month thinking about picking something else up on sale (which there are many I want). But I really need to hold off on buying any more modules for a while. Unless I really talk myself into it by tomorrow before the sale ends. Mr. Green
Prunesquallor
I recently bought a system's worth of modules from Paul. His communication and service is second to none. The modules are top notch. We are privileged to have a builder like this in our community.
ratch
Also showing support! Paul's TZ-VCO is seriously amazing. Wish I had space for more!
Putte
ratch, I got my second TZ-VCO about two months ago, and had a extra terrestrial sequencer experience with them last weekend. First time I managed to synchronize my modular system to the Fantom G8 sequencer, without the usual loop glitch. Those two VCO:s sounded great, and a lot more hours than I had time for went by.
Although, most beloved of all my modules, is the VC-ADSR/VCA. I was extremely sleepy at work, the day after that module arrived. That´s the module making the greatest impression on me, compared to what I thought I´d get when I ordered it. I mean, you read for hours about a module, but things are allways different, once you get your hands on them. The VC-ADSR/VCA is the module that differed the most, and in a positive way.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1