MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Noise Engineering Cursus Iteritas Magnus demo from JLR
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Noise Engineering Cursus Iteritas Magnus demo from JLR
kindredlost
Another good demo from JLR...
Thalassa
Interesting demo of an interesting module smile
josaka
If it had Buchla written on it.. people would be losing it.
johny_gtr
Great demo from John. I've previously heard another demos and have no interest in it. Will look at this module again. Classic MU look +10 to the sound (instead of Euro graphics)
Prunesquallor
Best demo I've heard in any format. FYI, I've heard that Kris of NE prizes this as her favourite NE module. Noice!
kcd06
I guess JLR has been putting time previously spent posting on MW to use finding new applications of the local flora, and to good effect.
MrNezumi
Love, love, love Noise Engineering. I have the BIM in my 5u case and four modules (three clock related and one small VCO) in my Eurorack skiff. I like what JLR did in his video. NE has a reputation of being on the noisy/industrial side, but their modules are capable of making sweet sounds too.
Sir Ruff
josaka wrote:
If it had Buchla written on it.. people would be losing it.

only just came across this, but funny this hasn't been mentioned more in the recent "digital oscillator" threads. This is kind of exactly what i've been looking for!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1