MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Roger Arrick/synthesizers.com in Houston - Nov 2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author Roger Arrick/synthesizers.com in Houston - Nov 2
bwhittington
Synthesizers.com is sponsoring a Houston area meet, and my understanding is that Roger will be making the trip to talk modules and show some stuff. In case any Texans want to come show off their ponytails...

daveholiday
Wow! I have heard that Roger is a bit of a recluse when it comes to things of this nature. Great to see this!

B, any chance you have a couch for me to crash on if I make the trip?
bwhittington
daveholiday wrote:
Wow! I have heard that Roger is a bit of a recluse when it comes to things of this nature. Great to see this!

B, any chance you have a couch for me to crash on if I make the trip?

Sure thing! You’d be catching me changing house—getting married next week—but that actually should mean a bit more space. I’d do you better than a couch, though. We’ll save that for the second or third guy to ask. lol

Roger has hosted one or two meets at Dallas libraries in the past. I bet it is less recluse than not having a bunch of opportunities nearby his home, and may it not really being his traditional marketing plan.
Chrutil
bwhittington wrote:
You’d be catching me changing house—getting married next week

Wohoo! Congrats!! w00t
kindredlost
I was at the first "Meeting Of The Knobs" in Dallas and Paul Schreiber was there introducing the prototype of the 520 Cloud Generator. My, my... it has been a while.

Roger Arrick is a nice guy and very friendly to talk with so the Houston meet should be a great time to visit.
Mark11Audio
bwhittington wrote:
Synthesizers.com is sponsoring a Houston area meet, and my understanding is that Roger will be making the trip to talk modules and show some stuff. In case any Texans want to come show off their ponytails...

I can make it in 16:51 driving straight through... applause thumbs up I may have to leave the day before... LOL
bwhittington
Chrutil wrote:
bwhittington wrote:
You’d be catching me changing house—getting married next week

Wohoo! Congrats!! w00t

Thanks for that! w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1