MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Regarding the EHX 95000 - A specific question
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Regarding the EHX 95000 - A specific question
BaloErets
I think this might be the first time I post anything outside of the Eurorack subforum! I'm about to purchase a used EHX 95000. Mostly because I need something that has the possibility to use 2 microphones when necessary, and it's at a decent price. My long term goal is to use this for the next 3 to 6 months getting comfortable with a pedal while I save up for the Headrush Looping station.

So my question; It is my understanding is that one of the often brought up limitations of the 95000 is that the loop lengths are fixed. So assuming you haven't predefined a loop length, then the maximum measures of your following loops are going to be the same length as the loop you laid down in loop 1.

That I can work around. But something really important to my workflow that I cannot find an answer for. Given that my 1st track is 4 measures.

Can my 2nd loop start recording on measure 2 and stop at the end of measure 1? So still the same length as loop 1 but they start and stop and different times?

Thanks in advance thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1