MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Very cool!!! check this out new app: iCircuit
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Very cool!!! check this out new app: iCircuit
rico loverde
pretty neat

http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2010/10/icircuit-diy-circuit-design-fo r-iphone.html
bwhittington
That looks awesome. Thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers,
Brian
Neutron7
I got the ipad version, it is nice to play with, especially when you are commuting or something. of course there is the "printing" issue smile
rico loverde
is there anything similar for a laptop that runs circuit designs? im new to designing my own circuits and this seems like a really useful learning tool. Its pretty slow on my iphone but it is older..
Neutron7
It says there is a windows version. but i do not see anything about it on the apps web site. but i think it is only for windows phone and not out yet.
Luka
cool
maybe i can use this to work out what is wrong with my vcs

makes me want a stylus for my ipad more and more
the bad producer
That looks cool... Just got a new mac, is there any software like this but a bit 'bigger' that anyone uses?
sduck
Cool concept! I don't have an ipad (yet), but tried out the iphone version. On the small screen this is next to useless - to much stuff to fit on one screen, not fast enough response, etc.

There's a similar java app - http://falstad.com/circuit/
rico loverde
yea the iphone is pointless for it, at least mine.

thanx for the link sduck!!!
essex sound lab
Neutron7 wrote:
I got the ipad version, it is nice to play with, especially when you are commuting or something. of course there is the "printing" issue smile

Printing is coming; in beta now.

I haven't looked at the app in any detail...does it allow for file sharing with a host via WebDAV or anything?
rico loverde
essex sound lab wrote:
Neutron7 wrote:

Printing is coming; in beta now.

I haven't looked at the app in any detail...does it allow for file sharing with a host via WebDAV or anything?

havent tried the sharing but theres a icon to touch on that automatically pulls up a way to email it. my phone is so slow that im having a hell of time fig anything out. cant tell if its me or the phone thats retarded

rico
kjackman
Well, there's this. I've been using it for a few weeks now. It's free, it's a Java applet, you use it right on the web page. I modeled an exponential converter on it and it seemed to work quite nicely - although it doesn't model temperature changes (no surprise there).

Be sure to check out the index of circuit examples. Tons of sample circuits to play with.

The circuit layout UI is still a little buggy sometimes, but for the most part, this works great.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1