MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

My first acceptable etching results (edit: LFG populated)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author My first acceptable etching results (edit: LFG populated)
Bricks
I have had months of failed efforts with toner and pnp and a laminator. My FIRST panel came out awesome, but everything thereafter was terrible somehow.

I had to travel to laser country.. and even that was a nightmare at first. Clearly I've got some things to improve (higher laser power to kill all mask.. bigger typeface if doing deeper etches) but this is the first experiment worth of the final rig.

This is part of a project that is still secret. But.. soon...........

dude
fucking bravo!
Soy Sos
Looks great.
What the hell is it?
I mean I see what it says it is,
but what does/will it do?
transfixer
i want one of those when it's ready!
very frustrating
sduck
Soy Sos wrote:
Looks great.
What the hell is it?
I mean I see what it says it is,
but what does/will it do?

It's a Lacanian Function Generator. Come on, everyone knows what that is. It produces slippage, and significant delays from common household objects.
rezzn8r
The big S, little s makes me think it has something to do with Jacques Lacan, but not sure exactly what that something might be...
hmmm.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Lacan
Bricks
Functionally, it is similar to a 250e AFG, just with half the steps

Stylistically, it is a tongue-in-cheek mockery of theory - it compares a variable time/slope step sequencer to signification and the production of desire.
(So it is one of those inside jokes with oneself that isn't really funny anyway)

But that isn't the whole story as to what it is for...
richard_k
The panel is very nicely done. The Magritte book in the background is cool, too!
epiphanius
Isn't it mirror-reversed? I can't tell.
Bricks

Need to find some good low profile silver knobs for the 3 not in the circle. tried red davies but the color is too cartoony for the look of the panel
epiphanius
Looks even better now!
dude
that made me cry
Bricks
whaa?
dude
in awe of beauty
Luka
maybe leave those other pots without knobs

looks great mate!
fluxmonkey
Bricks wrote:
Need to find some good low profile silver knobs for the 3 not in the circle. tried red davies but the color is too cartoony for the look of the panel

smallbear has gray, which is pretty tasteful...
decaying.sine
What a work of art, bricks. Did you design the circuit yourself?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1