MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Imagine This................................
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author Imagine This................................
Henfield

Low-Gain
nanners nanners
TrashWaveform
I wanna imagine it in Euro format. hihi
7thDanSound
This looks like a really cool module! Although I never really got the MS20...
miditerranean
I've had an MS-10 for close to ten years now and still LOVE the sound of it!
suitandtieguy
thanks for posting the picture.

i'm really glad to see what you did with the panel. was it easy to work with?

i can't talk about future modules but let me say i want to get some things out of the way before i go back to filters. like a VCO for example, or an EG.
Henfield
suitandtieguy wrote:
thanks for posting the picture.

i'm really glad to see what you did with the panel. was it easy to work with?

i can't talk about future modules but let me say i want to get some things out of the way before i go back to filters. like a VCO for example, or an EG.

Well a big thank you to you as well for offering this faceplate for those who prefer the MU format for their modular! I did not build the module, Mr Todd Fletcher built it for me, using a PCB for the Rene Schmitz project that I provided. I labeled the panel, but I can see that I need to do a better job next time getting the adhesive labels straight. I had also looked at using the panel to re-panel a MOTM 490 filter, but I found that the holes for the pots were a little too small ( I do not know if the 490 was Synthtech or DIY built) and would have to be reemed out a little. If I ever find an inexpensive 490 again, I probably will repanel it, as I love the sound of that filter! I may end up selling this filter now, as I may need the cash for another bit of kit that I need now, built a I have a second MS-20 filter PCB that I will eventually get built up, so I will have to buy another Imagine Panel (or two) in the future as well.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1