MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
Korg Monotron Schematic
Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Korg Monotron Schematic
rico loverde
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Korg Monotron Schematic Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

thought some of you might enjoy / appreciate this...gotta get one so I can take it apart!!!!!

Luka
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i like it how korg are publishing the schematics and somewhat endorsing the modding of this machine.

melbourne australia
soundcloud
vimeo
Tim Stinchcombe
Uncommon Wiggler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lots of Brownie points to Korg for releasing it! Here is the link to the original pdf:

http://www.korg-datastorage.jp/Manual/monotron_sch.pdf

tIB
Stainer!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Enjoy the show!
Just me
Has enough VCA's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll not mod mine. Too fun as it is. Now, if I get a second one, I have plans for it!
audibleobsession
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is amazing! Thank you so much for posting this, exactly what I was looking for grin
EATyourGUITAR
has no life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

they know that they just sold +1000 more monotrons by posting the schematic. its probably all SMT. you could never ever build it cheaper unless you are korg. clever marketing. like the fake light up vacum tubes they're pushing in fake hammond b3's
rico loverde
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

my buddy is cloning it on a breadboard right now, will post the results if it worx
audibleobsession
Common Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

rico loverde wrote:
my buddy is cloning it on a breadboard right now, will post the results if it worx

Wow! Right on! Please keep us posted with a new thread on this one! Also curious about the overall quality that you'd get out of it vs. the SMT.
EATyourGUITAR
has no life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to see the filter section by itself as a DIY. I heard it is some super rare lawsuit filter that no one is allowed to make (korg owns it) and korg brought it back from the dead with the monotron. if I remember, i think korg now owns patents on the filter chips that moog was using back in the day. they stopped making the chips after they bought the patent. assholes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: