MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index MUFF WIGGLER
load & distance

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
Merry Christmas 2010 to all Wigglers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Merry Christmas 2010 to all Wigglers
mmm
yummm!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Merry Christmas 2010 to all Wigglers Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you and extend a big THANK YOU to all of my customers throughout this year.

I was going to close my cart for a couple of weeks in order to re-calculate the cost structure of everything but, I'm not sure how to do that.

So, over the next few weeks I'll be upgrading the price structure on everything on the fly as I gather data and get it figured out.

Whatever is posted when you order is what the price is. It will take me a while.

New customers that sign up on my cart get a one-time 5% off coupon. Just type newcust5 in the coupon code box during check out.

Only one or two of the existing registered customers have taken advantage of the code. You still have it available.

Have a great Christmas all.

Mattson Mini Modular

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Mattson Mini Modular All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: