MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Metalbox ADSR - will it fit?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Metalbox ADSR - will it fit?
Arlaharen
Will the Metalbox ADSR fit into the bug racks?
http://www.metalbox.com/modules/adsr.html

Are there any other ADSR that will fit the bug racks (except Bugbrand)?
mirri
The bugmodular is made into frac specifications so i don't see why this wouldn't fit. One nice candidate would be the Blacet vc-adsr.

hope this helps

/m
sandyb
mirri wrote:
The bugmodular is made into frac specifications so i don't see why this wouldn't fit. One nice candidate would be the Blacet vc-adsr.

hope this helps

/m

bug racks are shallower than standard frac racks so it isn't necessarily the case that this module will fit.
i don't know the answer though - sorry waah
BugBrand
Probably best to email Michael at Metalbox - he's done a few modules up in BugFrac style so he'll be able to answer your depth question and quite possibly make something custom up. He's done some blue panels for things before and I can always send him more banana sockets for custom builds.

True that the Blacet won't fit in my frames - I personally have one old Paia rack which holds a very few 'external' modules inc. a bananfied Blacet VC-ADSR.
Arlaharen
BugBrand wrote:
Probably best to email Michael at Metalbox - he's done a few modules up in BugFrac style so he'll be able to answer your depth question and quite possibly make something custom up. He's done some blue panels for things before and I can always send him more banana sockets for custom builds.

True that the Blacet won't fit in my frames - I personally have one old Paia rack which holds a very few 'external' modules inc. a bananfied Blacet VC-ADSR.

Thanks Tom!
I'll ask Michael then.
UMBRA77
I had Michael build me a Bugged out Cynare recently. The other Metalbox modules that he mentioned would fit a Bugbrand case are the Wave Mult/Tube VCA combo module, the Matrix Mixer and the Wasp filter.
Arlaharen
UMBRA77 wrote:
I had Michael build me a Bugged out Cynare recently. The other Metalbox modules that he mentioned would fit a Bugbrand case are the Wave Mult/Tube VCA combo module, the Matrix Mixer and the Wasp filter.

That doesn't sound too promising, but I'll ask Michael myself, maybe he just "forgot" about the ADSR wink

Edit: Got a message from Mike saying that it will fit the Bugracks. thumbs up
modularfreak
The Metalbox "Dual AD" fits perfectly into a shallow Bugbrand case - highly recommended! I do not know if Michael Ford ist still making them nowadays.
Arlaharen
modularfreak wrote:
The Metalbox "Dual AD" fits perfectly into a shallow Bugbrand case - highly recommended! I do not know if Michael Ford ist still making them nowadays.

Thanks for the info!
i'll look into it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1