MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

More synth noise
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author More synth noise
Reese P. Dubin
At the urging of our esteemed Moderator Alex, I have found and joined you all on the slippery slope of synthmania. Glad to so far not be seeing the bitch sessions I so love over at Modularsynth.net, nor the techtalk I desperately need from electro-Music.com. Just a bunch of folks really getting their hands dirty in patchlandia.

http://vimeo.com/1882109?pg=embed&sec=1882109

Check out this video if you have a few minutes, giving a good measure of what I am doing these days. Looking forward to enjoying the MuffForum.
VanEck
What are your thoughts on sine waves?
Kent
Yeah, man; you gotta pass the entrance exam and learn the secret handshake! hihi
Reese P. Dubin
Sines are great fun but I rarely use them. Most of my Oscillators dont produce true sines, however I like oscillating filters for low end stuff.

What are YOUR thoughts on 1.2v/oct scaling and vernier dials????
REVIVER
Telecult insaniac in the hooouuuussseeeee.

Sweet.
parasitk
Nice to see more New Yorkers around here, welcome.
flippantminister
Reese P. Dubin wrote:
Check out this video if you have a few minutes, giving a good measure of what I am doing these days.

totally dig that shit.
felix
Welcome to the forum and great clip!!

VanEck wrote:
What are your thoughts on sine waves?

Hahaha, this question should be part of the forum registration form.
Reese P. Dubin
Hey thanks you all.

Spent a while looking around here, think Im gonna like it! Great down to earth crew with a fucking sense of humor.

And tons of freaky emoticons.
fluxmonkey
good to see thee telecult... looking forward to the cleve return gig. fck those emoticons tho...

b
Reese P. Dubin
I wish I was gonna be back to Cleveland, but alas I will be in the dungeon trying to shoehorn a Neural Agonizer, and 3 JH effects into a single enclosure

But Sven and the Yeti's will bring the fury for the inititated.
D/A A/D
My man! I am glad you came to the dark side!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1