MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

mfos dual vca panel?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author mfos dual vca panel?
dude
has anybody done or have the ability to do/redo a frac panel for the mfos dual vca? i am in the midst of assembling a little frac setup for my girlfriend and the only thing left is to find a panel for this here mfos dual vca.
dude
part of me thinks we should have just gone for one of the blacet designs but i already have the mfos built. i suppose if it doesn't work then we have options hihi
valis
If nobody better offers, I'll do it with my drill press if you buy the blank frac panel and send it here. I'm hoping somebody with more skills offers..
haricots
The Blacet kit probably would have been easier. Maybe talk to the Metalbox guy? Or buy a reject panel from Blacet and adjust as necessary.
neandrewthal
Maybe this guy can make you one if he's still around. His page hasn't been updated in a couple years seriously, i just don't get it

dude
valis, i will keep that in mind. hari, yeah blacet would have been the way to go had we known but at the time we were shooting for 5u. now it is all frac.
rico loverde
maybe try posting on the modularsynthpanel forum on yahoo...
haricots
rico loverde wrote:
maybe try posting on the modularsynthpanel forum on yahoo...

That's a good idea.
dude
my aversion to yahoo groups is increasing as we speak
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1