MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Modules Coming Up Soon!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author New Modules Coming Up Soon!
__ag
Hello all,

just wanted to announce that there are several modules coming out very soon, namely:

ADDAC001 VS.2
ADDAC102 VC Radio
ADDAC203 CV Mapping
ADDAC302 VC Complex Random
ADDAC303 VC Lissajous Curves
ADDAC402 Random Gated Delay
ADDAC501 CV Recorder / Looper
ADDAC502 VC Draw LFO
ADDAC601 7 Band VC Filterbank

All of these will be standalone modules!

and they will come out in phases through the next months

but for now these will be the very next ones:
ADDAC001 VS.2
ADDAC203 CV Mapping
ADDAC302 VC Complex Random

i'll post more info, photos and videos about these 3 in the next weeks!
but here's some photos for now
Johnisfaster
Mapping?
__ag
ADDAC203 CV Mapping
it works with attenuation and offset, it maps a CV range to another CV range
input anywhere from -12 to +12v and map that input to whatever range you want.
if you're using a typical (-5 to +5v peak to peak lfo) you can map that to any range that it's smaller than a 10v interval, for ex. from (-1 to +3v) or (+3.5 to +4.5v) or (-3 to -2v) and so on...

it replicates the typical "map" code function
map(input number to be mapped, minimum input range, maximum input range, minimum output range, maximum output range)

this is a totally analog module.

best
andre
bar|none
MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING

CV Recorder!!? Whoo.
Veqtor
__ag wrote:

ADDAC102 VC Radio

OMFG! screaming goo yo

__ag wrote:

OH SHI-
SlayerBadger! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
nrdvrgr
VC Radio? Intrigued... tell us more please...
Scaff

Please tell me more about its functionality!
Kent
__ag wrote:
ADDAC203 CV Mapping
it works with attenuation and offset, it maps a CV range to another CV range
input anywhere from -12 to +12v and map that input to whatever range you want.
if you're using a typical (-5 to +5v peak to peak lfo) you can map that to any range that it's smaller than a 10v interval, for ex. from (-1 to +3v) or (+3.5 to +4.5v) or (-3 to -2v) and so on...

it replicates the typical "map" code function
map(input number to be mapped, minimum input range, maximum input range, minimum output range, maximum output range)

this is a totally analog module.

best
andre

Just in time for Buchla-action!
itijik
Some interesting ideas here, man! I will be keeping an eye out thumbs up
__ag
Hello all,

thanks for your comments!

about your questions:

so vc radio is still to decide if it'll be analog or digital radio, and basically you'll be able to tune the radio with cv.

cv recorder / looper will be similar to the wav player but recording CV and looping it, also several features and an expansion module for even more features

and i forgot to add another module to the list
ADDAC601 7 Band VC Filterbank
a 7 band fixed frequency filterbank with independent VCA's outputs for each band plus independent envelope followers
and a vca for the mix output

all the very best
andre
mantiwhore
MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Dead Banana
weinglas
mantiwhore wrote:
MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Dead Banana

+1 hihi
weinglas
Andre,

which modules will be standalone?
__ag
All modules will be standalone!
smile

even the brain, it will ship pre-programmed!
it will feature the same developer's possibilities as the previous version but will ship with several pre-programmed presets including several functions from the old and new modules, nchunk, gated env. follow, complex random, lissajous curves, even the cv recorder...
in fact i've been prototyping all of the code for the new modules in a brain unit, so most functions will apply, although you might need an expansion module for some functions...
so it will be sort of an all-in-one module!
so it will be standalone but maybe no so plug and play because there's no dedicated front panel for each of the functions....
hope i explained myself ok !?

best
andre
Noiseconformist
Scaff wrote:
Please tell me more about its functionality!

hm ... the 501 became the Complex Random, the 302 became the NCHUNK Control - no CV Recorder / Looper on the list. waah sad
Michael.
infradead
holy fucking awesome
This is fun! MY ASS IS BLEEDING This is fun! MY ASS IS BLEEDING This is fun! MY ASS IS BLEEDING This is fun! MY ASS IS BLEEDING This is fun! MY ASS IS BLEEDING This is fun! MY ASS IS BLEEDING This is fun! MY ASS IS BLEEDING This is fun! MY ASS IS BLEEDING This is fun! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
__ag
some of these started shipping!
smile

details here:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30949
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1