MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Dirty Larry - BB modular, Leploop, Gieskes
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Dirty Larry - BB modular, Leploop, Gieskes
darenager
Jammin' on a Sunday like Monday don't matter lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH8MeSZvHCQ

Weevil makes the bassline thumbs up
radams
Daren - I'm blaming YOU for infecting me with hardware lust ! Thanks for your inspiring work Guinness ftw!
darenager
Cheers Randy Guinness ftw!

Well, you are off to a good start with your choice of gear (and your ability to squeeze the maximum from it!) so... thumbs up
darenager
2 CTL1s are doing the sequencing of the Weevil VCO and the Leploop BTW, they are clocked at different rates, a row from the faster is driving the pitch CV on the Weevil VCO and a row from the slower is controlling the starve to give the transposition.
KNYST
darenager wrote:
2 CTL1s are doing the sequencing of the Weevil VCO and the Leploop BTW, they are clocked at different rates, a row from the faster is driving the pitch CV on the Weevil VCO and a row from the slower is controlling the starve to give the transposition.

I had no idea what was going on, but sounds cool.
Do you use the Gieskes HSS3F as a pattern generator on this, or...? Seems like lot of fun!

Cheers
darenager
The HSS3F is doing the 'drum' type sounds aside from the kick which is Leploop, the Leploop is sending various clocks out to the CTLs which are driving the Leploop VCO and the Syn1 VCOs (which are all synced to VCO1)

The HSS3F is a weird thing, it is in a kind of drum machine mode in this video, each of the pots do different things depending on the mode, it a fun device though but I need to make a case for it hmmm.....
dude
dan_p
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh YES

SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
BugBrand
Nicey!

That HSS3F looks & sounds really interesting - some of the things Gijs Gieskes has made are just amazing.
darenager
Cheers guys Guinness ftw!

Yes Gijs is a very talented dude, I have HSS2E as well, they have clock in and out so can be synced with modular gear etc, really lo-fi but cool sounds thumbs up
darenager
Contact tonylight222 at his google mail (address should be obvious from that, but if not let me know) He has done a new batch with a slightly different design, don't know if he has any left but worth a shot.
darenager
No problemo hombre! Actually the Leploop works nice with the bug stuff, so I am sure you will get on really well with it thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1