MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

cwejman res-4
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author cwejman res-4
DrOctave
just snagged one off ebay had to tell someone...
qu.one
i was watching that guy.... thankfully it went to someone i know.
mojopin
yeah, i thought about bidding but not a good time for me even though its on my wishlist. congrats
DrOctave
qu.one wrote:

well after playing with nicholas' res-4 in the summer i have had a jones for it.
Kent
Forum-member "Scaff" almost has one oops

Damn thing was sent back by Deutsche Post for some unknown reason. Now I'm gonna have to go drop it off in person.
Liddlepud
I ordered mine from Schneiders 4 weeks ago after hearing it on Nav's blog. Still waiting for the delivery very frustrating
qu.one
DrOctave wrote:
qu.one wrote:

well after playing with nicholas' res-4 in the summer i have had a jones for it.

Me too! My machinedrum through it was extremely
audioCTRL
Liddlepud wrote:
I ordered mine from Schneiders 4 weeks ago after hearing it on Nav's blog. Still waiting for the delivery very frustrating

4 weeks - that's nothing! I've spend a lifetime waiting for those Cwejmans.
Anyways, they're worth the wait especially the RES-4 & Wowa should be in production mode right now - maybe you'll have a nice present for x-mas...
msh
Liddlepud wrote:

I've been waiting since march on some modules from cwejman... seriously, i just don't get it
hpsounds
... sorry ... may be I was the one who bought one in mid-September ! Haha!

(hides)

This module is a "killer" BTW.

Hédi K.
Liddlepud
I just keep telling myself that the good things in life are worth waiting for.

I just hope I'm not going to be underwhelmed when it finally arrives.
Kent
Liddlepud wrote:
I just keep telling myself that the good things in life are worth waiting for.

I just hope I'm not going to be underwhelmed when it finally arrives.

Chances of that are equal to 'zero'. It's one of the top 10 Euro-modules.
richard
leave me alone you devils!

I am swearing off buying more euro but damn I want one of these - its sounds just perfect to me hyper
DrOctave
i was gonna pull the trig on one sooner or later and i been on a 40th bday pity party me kick so i saw it and did it. nothing like buying a module to make u love yourself again lol.
Kent
richard wrote:
leave me alone you devils!

I am swearing off buying more euro but damn I want one of these - its sounds just perfect to me hyper

Prognosis: "You, sire; are what we refer to in the olde country as 'being right fucked'!" lol

Just buy one. They are made of condensed awesome.
cluster
my life won't be complete until it = Res-4

congratulations
wavehead
It kills me how much this one will cost me, but I have to get it. Ringing filters is without a doubt one my favorite sounds ever, the Res-4 and the Serge VCFQ do it best.

I didn't realize until just now that Cwejeman and Serge are really at the same price point, one is just available individually and the other isn't (although to be fair this wouldn't exactly be the case if it weren't for exchange rates). Kind of the same "audiophile" philosophies going on with Wowa and Rex.
richard
Kent wrote:
"You, sire; are what we refer to in the olde country as 'being right fucked'!" lol .

an unexpected burst of Yorkshire from you there Kent!!!!

I gotta agree with Wavehead that there is just something about self oscillating filters. I have the Serge and Bugbrand so I should be satisfied, but... then again, I should really be thinking about replacing my old Mercedes that got towed away to a scrapyard last week... cry cry cry

devils, zombie devils evil
cluster
richard wrote:
Kent wrote:
"You, sire; are what we refer to in the olde country as 'being right fucked'!" lol .

an unexpected burst of Yorkshire from you there Kent!!!!

I gotta agree with Wavehead that there is just something about self oscillating filters. I have the Serge and Bugbrand so I should be satisfied, but... then again, I should really be thinking about replacing my old Mercedes that got towed away to a scrapyard last week... cry cry cry

devils, zombie devils evil

I've never had the pleasure of noodling on a serge... but I'm sure its the same thing- theres self oscillating filters and then there is the precision, response, and "crisp-ness" that comes with cwejman and the res-4 and that just takes it to a whole nother realm.
qu.one
hpsounds

Here is a small teaser ... Haha! (hides)

Hédi K.
Monobass
damn damn damn damn damn
Entrainer
Dr,

I highly recommend the Z8000 as a modulation source.
Navs
Hell, if we're just taunting Richard, it won't hurt to re-link this:

http://navsmodularlab.blogspot.com/2010/07/cwejman-res-4-demo.html

twisted
mojopin
hearing those samples again reminds me why it is on my to buy list. thanks!

Higher Q settings will yield longer rings, using Pressure Points or an analogue shift register allows you to play four-note chords or complex cascades.

That got me thinking about playing this polyphonically. It would mostly be good for chords since all bands sound at the same time, right? Or something could be setup so that the level cv is triggered with each note like a vca.

I feel like puking i want one so badly.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 1 of 7