MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Stick your video doodles here.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next [all]
Author Stick your video doodles here.
MrDys
Since we have this forum, it seems like a we need a nice lengthy thread full of user work contributions.

I'll kick it off. Here's some experiments I was doing with video feedback through cross-patched consumer-grade video hardware (Videonics color "enhancers", etc.) and a crappy point and shoot digital camera.

johnnywoods
great idea!

I'll hopefully be getting a proper video synth soon, but here's a music video I did using some feedback tricks and ghetto video synthesis. There's a pretty complete explanation on the vimeo page.
laserpalace
Great videos! i'm also in the hoping to get a proper video synth someday club.
Here's some of my work, mostly working with compression.

giorgio
I want to be able to post my work, but alas it is not yet created. dur
sandyb
i'm in the same boat as giorgio.

this thread is worthy of a sticky thumbs up
gde
lizlarsen
Woah, awesome stuff all!!

This was one of my more fun recent experiments, using the RGB separated outputs of an Ikegami tube camera as feedback channels into the LZX Visionary basic system. Video source was a DVD player straight to the Visionary -- output is direct capture. I had the camera open to manually adjust alignment of the color tubes. Once I had the feedback camera set up, I misaligned the color tubes to "tune" the feedback response on different colors. Then it all runs into some crazy inversion/colorizing/keying patch.

LEVLHED
2 sources, live camera and circuit bent TI99 run through demo-mode on an MX-1 video mixer

Rebelle

lizlarsen
awesome work LEVLHED (good to see you here!)
i have a Videonics MX-1 too, i would like to do some modifications to it. wish schematics for this stuff were more accessible.
johnnywoods
here's a new video I made. Most of the "synthesis" is feedback loops through an Edirol v4, After Effects, or Maya. Anxiously awaiting an LZX!

lizlarsen
fantastic johnny!!
MrDys
Very awesome, johnny.
snufkin
+2
love it
kosta
Fantastic stuff all. Great to see this here.
Soy Sos
Wow, really interesting stuf everyonef.

Loving your take on music videos Jonny. (who is/are the band/s?)
I'd be interested in getting in to this stuff too but time and money are a major factor. I'll leave it to you creative folks and just enjoy the fruits of your labors.
Human Koala

processing + webcam

HK
johnnywoods
Soy Sos wrote:

Loving your take on music videos Jonny. (who is/are the band/s?)

The two videos I posted here are for Hooray For Earth. They are great, because they let me do whatever I want... unlike a certain pop artist, whose video I'm editing right now very frustrating
johnnywoods
I DID NOT MAKE THIS
but it's irresistibly amazing... had to post it somewhere!
daverj
That's a fun one. Megan and Ray live about 1/2 an hour drive from here and came to the TV Center just about every year for many years. They teach at a local college.
sandyb
that was very cool applause
dude
thank you all for posting this stuff. great!
Luka
LEVLHED wrote:
2 sources, live camera and circuit bent TI99 run through demo-mode on an MX-1 video mixer

[/video]

i love this one
i always meant to get around to bending my atari
Luka
Human Koala wrote:

processing + webcam

HK

rutt/etra?

i was doing similar things last night
so much fun
alexwhite

Made with an industrial square wave oscillator and fed back mixer going into a tv monitor via RGB and H+V sync. Has been edited to monochrome and high contrast.

Made this a few years ago but am planing on getting back into video with the new modular stuff now available!!
Luka
my first vimeo smile
still a major newbie and not using hardware video synths
hope that isn't lame

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44  Next [all]
Page 1 of 44