MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Module Ideas
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Module Ideas
Dragonslair
I have some ideas for the standard modules, VCO's, VCA's, ADSR's, Filters
Other suggestions are welcome, just remember that this is a hobby for me, I am not an Electronics Engineer, so be reasonable about requests.
parasitk
Frac-land is definitely in need of interesting VCOs. A multi-channel utility VCA in a tight package (1 -2 frac spaces) would be pretty awesome too.
Dragonslair
What, no PLL eek! (I read your thread)
Actually, I have enough on my plate at the moment, I'll leave that one to Flight, If you need a hand Flight, let me know, like I said, I'm not an EE, but sometimes it just takes a fresh set of eyes to see what needs to be done.

Parasitk, I'm working on a dual VCA on a single width frac panel.
parasitk
Haha, yes and a PLL module! Coffee Addiction FTW The more VCAs the better, sounds great.
flight
Thanks Dave! I'd love to collaborate with you - I have enough projects to keep me busy for quite some time - so if there are requests for a module, feel free.
Dragonslair
I am getting designs and PCB layouts ready for the standard group of modules

VCO - done
VCA - done
Transistor Ladder filter - done
State Variable Filter - drawing up PCB
ADSR - done
Ring Modulator - done
Inverter/Glide - done
Noise/S&H - done
Low Pass Gate - done
Keyboard/Ribbon controller circuit - drawing up PCB
Through zero VCO - drawing up PCB

The next step is to build some prototypes, but that will have to wait until I have some spare cash to donate to the project, in the meantime I'll start on the panel designs.
Dragonslair
I have seen a few posts regarding power adapters, would there be any interest in my building power adapter PCB's and/or adapter cables?
If so, let me know what you all are looking for, and I'll see what I can come up with.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1